WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Briahna Joy Gray got sh!tcanned! :russ: :salute:

t520b8expvr41.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

@wire28 @Th3G3ntleman @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Dameon Farrow @Piff Perkins @Pressure @johnedwarduado @Armchair Militant @panopticon @Tres Leches @ADevilYouKhow @dtownreppin214

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
How do 2 of the top 3 make this list with credentials that only include first term mayor and state house rep? That checks the box as the number 2 to a 77 year top of the ticket?
Experience is covered by Cool Hand Joe, you gotta choose the right person for VP, experience isn't that big a deal

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm voting Biden in November. :yeshrug:With that said, I'm less sympathetic towards struggling Americans who didn't support Bernie. If you lost your healthcare due to the coronavirus and had some slick shyt to say about Bernie, you can gon head and hold your own nuts. :manny:
fair enough :salute: cant ask for more than that

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do you like tulsi so much?
-young
-energetic
-female
-attractive
-non white
-veteran
-progressive, anti war
-congresswoman so she has DC experience

if joe bidens your nominee, thats a LOT of boxes checked off that he doesnt :yeshrug: would you agree?

F K

All Star
Daps
-young
-energetic
-female
-attractive
-non white
-veteran
-progressive, anti war
-congresswoman so she has DC experience

if joe bidens your nominee, thats a LOT of boxes checked off that he doesnt :yeshrug: would you agree?
:jbhmm: I'll have to think about this some more. A lot of people have a visceral aversion to her, I'm going to look into why that is.