#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:blessed:

As thecoli's #1 Joe Biden stan. His VP list should be long and amazing. Here's my Final three that make the most sense.

1. Keisha Lance Bottoms

Why? Talented politician, attractive, doesn't overstep boundaries like other Atlanta based politicians do, hard worker and good at her job, family-based, will do extremely well with Black voters who are currently Bernie types or Blacks who might not vote which is critical, relatable, and easy to work with.

Why not? No House or senate experience, does she have superstar chops for the job, low name recognition, what's her negatives as she wasn't been attacked to the degree the others on the list have been.

2. Stacey Abrams

Why? Superstar talent as a politician, willing to take the risk, will do extremely well with Black voters who are currently Bernie types or Blacks who might not vote which is critical, relatable, and easy to work with.

Why not? Single, Some people will think she's Aunt Jemima, Lack of high-end experience although she is great within the state, decent name recognition but not great like Harris or good like Rice.

3. Susan Rice

Why? Experience, Extremely Smart, foreign relation skills, Knows how the administration wants to move, doesn't have a bad track record like some others.

Why not? White husband, her son is a diehard Republican, doesn't appeal to most Blacks outside of the Boule, Really doesn't appeal to independents but my guess is those types aren't that important for 2020 considering this is the world v. Trump election. Does she appeal to women voters on the edge which isn't that big of a population this year?

On the outside looking in: Liz Warren, Ayanna Pressley, Amy Klobuchar

Not of interest for me: Kamala Harris, Donna Brazile, Tulsi Gabbard

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I can almost guarantee Trump saw these numbers this morning and flipped his shyt.

The efforts to kneecap Biden will be on a level we probably haven’t seen before, although you could argue the Ukraine scandal already proved that.

People keep saying Trump is going to easily win, its a landslide, etc, etc even from the Bernie guys, but why wouldn’t he go through the same efforts to hurt Bernie if he thought he was a threat?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can almost guarantee Trump saw these numbers this morning and flipped his shyt.

The efforts to kneecap Buden will be on a level we probably haven’t seen before, although you could argue the Ukraine scandal already proved that.

People keep saying Trump is going to easily win, its a landslide, etc, etc even from the Bernie guys, but why wouldn’t he go through the same efforts to hurt Bernie if he thought he was a threat?
Biden should win 40 states if everything goes as normal as can be. Trump should lose one of FL or NC. Ohio is also gone if the cleveland area shows up.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:laff:

asdfat.png

AceMan

Superstar
Daps

As thecoli's #1 Joe Biden stan. His VP list should be long and amazing. Here's my Final three that make the most sense.

1. Keisha Lance Bottoms

Why? Talented politician, attractive, doesn't overstep boundaries like other Atlanta based politicians do, hard worker and good at her job, family-based, will do extremely well with Black voters who are currently Bernie types or Blacks who might not vote which is critical, relatable, and easy to work with.

Why not? No House or senate experience, does she have superstar chops for the job, low name recognition, what's her negatives as she wasn't been attacked to the degree the others on the list have been.

2. Stacey Abrams

Why? Superstar talent as a politician, willing to take the risk, will do extremely well with Black voters who are currently Bernie types or Blacks who might not vote which is critical, relatable, and easy to work with.

Why not? Single, Some people will think she's Aunt Jemima, Lack of high-end experience although she is great within the state, decent name recognition but not great like Harris or good like Rice.

3. Susan Rice

Why? Experience, Extremely Smart, foreign relation skills, Knows how the administration wants to move, doesn't have a bad track record like some others.

Why not? White husband, her son is a diehard Republican, doesn't appeal to most Blacks outside of the Boule, Really doesn't appeal to independents but my guess is those types aren't that important for 2020 considering this is the world v. Trump election. Does she appeal to women voters on the edge which isn't that big of a population this year?

You can add the Oprah/Snoop stuff for Susan Rice as well for why NOT! She’s below Kamala Harris IMO.

Also,

512x512bb.jpg

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

1. Keisha Lance Bottoms

2. Stacey Abrams

3. Susan Rice

Biden/Tulsi:patrice:
Not happening, but that would be interesting.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

1. Keisha Lance Bottoms

2. Stacey Abrams

3. Susan Rice

How do 2 of the top 3 make this list with credentials that only include first term mayor and state house rep? That checks the box as the number 2 to a 77 year top of the ticket?