MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Biden and the DNC elites better start making concessions or they'll be staring at another 4 years of Trump.
Eh...Twitter has a gigantic feedback loop so that crowd is much louder than the realistic numbers of people that won’t vote for Biden.

However, they’ll make a few concessions to help get some of them on board. This is a different ballgame from 2016.

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
AnzgND2.png

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm voting Biden in November. :yeshrug:With that said, I'm less sympathetic towards struggling Americans who didn't support Bernie. If you lost your healthcare due to the coronavirus and had some slick shyt to say about Bernie, you can gon head and hold your own nuts. :manny:

Pretty much. I am disgusted to even have to vote for Biden but in 2016 we were dealing with an unknown in Trump. Can’t do that this time.

I’m hoping these more fervent Bernie supporters realize that Biden is a better bet so they can more aggressively build up their platform. The machine won’t be destroyed or even changed just going head on. It’s gotta be a progressive attack on all levels. Under Trump, we’re all fukked as he presents an existential threat. What good is fighting for progressive policies when you’re too busy fighting to defend the gains already made.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Joe Rogan, who originally supported Bernie, says he can't vote for Biden, as he can't be a good leader. He says he would rather vote for Trump.

Some Democrats melt down.

Remember Joe Rogan has largest podcast.

Last edited:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Joe Rogan, who originally supported Bernie, says he can't vote for Biden, as he can't be a good leader. He says he would rather vote for Trump.

Some Democrats melt down.

Remember Joe Rogan has largest podcast.

Like Trump is a good leader?

she's not even black :mjlol:

It's the opposite. The Bernie or Bust thing is for middle class, angsty white kids (many of whom are not really that political but just want to "shake up the system").