voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow Ben Dixon

Just. Wow.

honestly not surprise:mjpls: but it is crazy see bernie supporters who have spent their whole live studying politics just go :pacspit: not try to be pragmatic I can see people who are not that in too politics be that naive but not been who life is center around it they reek of Naivety. I mean damn progressives are having a meltdown :bryan: on twitter it like I don't care for joe:smugbiden: and I rather had warren but she lost it is what it is :manny: but if trump get a 2nd term it game over:demonic: if progressives think there going to get any thing done policies wise in the coming years with a trump 2nd term they are out of there mind:mindblown:.

F K

All Star
Daps

Before the usual people come in arguing about whether it was Obama or bernie who caused this shift, let's just be happy that the democratic consensus is in a much better place now than when covering 70% of cobra for a couple of months was seen as the best we could do.:blessed:

Daps
Wow Ben Dixon

Just. Wow.

He has gone off the deep end and is a full bernie bro now his twitter feed is as toxic as brie brie or any of bernie vile trolls. Why cant there be a sensible black progressive media that doesn't see this man as their cult leader and understands voting is important.