F K

All Star
Daps

:martin: twitter beef. these people need to stop bytching about each other like they are in high school. The extremely online politics brigade annoys the hell out of me.
Most democrats like Joe Biden AND Bernie Sanders (Including the candidates themselves :dead:) but these people like this and that brie lady make things so toxic.

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
:laff:

Wow. Rogan said he'd vote for TRUMP over Biden :dead:

1:15:01

ERIC WEINSTEIN: I think that in general people, when they are given no choice at all, express themselves moronically.

JOE ROGAN: When they are given no choice at all — How so?

WEINSTEIN: I want a choice of an actual president that’s viable. I don’t have one. Now you’re going to ask me which of the none-viable people do I like best?

ROGAN: This is the real issue with the Democratic Party. They’ve essential made us all morons with this Joe Biden thing.

WEINSTEIN: Can you imagine?

ROGAN: I can’t vote for that guy.

WEINSTEIN: I can’t vote for him, I can’t vote for Trump

ROGAN: I’d rather vote for Trump than him. I don’t think [Biden] can handle anything. He’d be entirely relying on his cabinet. If you want to talk about an individual leader who can communicate, he can’t do that. And we don’t know what the fukk he’ll be like after a year in office. The pressure of being President of the United States is something than no one has ever prepared for. The only one who seems to be fine with it is Trump, oddly enough. He doesn’t seem to be aging at all or in any sort of decline. Obama, almost immediately, started looking older. George W. [Bush], almost immediately, started looking older.

:stopitslime:

AOC was right :whoo:

@wire28 @Th3G3ntleman @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Dameon Farrow @Piff Perkins @Pressure @johnedwarduado @Armchair Militant @panopticon @Tres Leches @ADevilYouKhow @dtownreppin214

He’s not wrong

Joe Biden, in his current state, wouldnt pass any job interview. Why should he be president

F K

All Star
Daps

ERIC WEINSTEIN: I think that in general people, when they are given no choice at all, express themselves moronically.

WEINSTEIN: I want a choice of an actual president that’s viable. I don’t have one. Now you’re going to ask me which of the none-viable people do I like best?

ROGAN: This is the real issue with the Democratic Party. They’ve essential made us all morons with this Joe Biden thing.

ROGAN: I’d rather vote for Trump than him. I don’t think [Biden] can handle anything. He’d be entirely relying on his cabinet. If you want to talk about an individual leader who can communicate, he can’t do that. And we don’t know what the fukk he’ll be like after a year in office. The pressure of being President of the United States is something than no one has ever prepared for. The only one who seems to be fine with it is Trump, oddly enough. He doesn’t seem to be aging at all or in any sort of decline. Obama, almost immediately, started looking older. George W. [Bush], almost immediately, started looking older.

@wire28 @Th3G3ntleman @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Dameon Farrow @Piff Perkins @Pressure @johnedwarduado @Armchair Militant @panopticon @Tres Leches @ADevilYouKhow @dtownreppin214

:francis: I don't like this. There are a lot of white dead enders who take their cues from him. and there are a lot of white dead enders in swing states.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Wisconsin is still having it's Election this week, but most are going to be doing Absentee Ballots.

If any of you are really hardcore political junkies then look at Dane and Milwaukee counties when the ballots come in; as those are the two heaviest Blue Counties in our state; giving you an idea if Biden is really legitimate.

I voted for Bernie, but come election time I will be voting for Biden in November.

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: I don't like this. There are a lot of white dead enders who take their cues from him. and there are a lot of white dead enders in swing states.
Primary ain't over. :sas1:

Biden should drop out and endorse Bernie. To unify the party. :sas2:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I warned you nikkas about this Joe Rogan infatuation...yall gon learn

Last edited:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps