Cognito

All Star
Daps
Every time Biden and his stans are asked to convince undecided voters, they say "No, vote for Trump, then!"

It's baffling.
Rogan is a rich douce in LA, Biden's winning voters who have a negative view of him and Trump.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Actually it proves Bernie's point, there is are going to be a large portion of people who when given a choice between Biden and Trump are going to figure the latter is at very least the more honest crook between the two. Between those Bernie or Trump voters and the Bernie or Bust crowd they lose. They know it and they don't really care because WE (the people) and Bernie on our behalf are much more of a threat to their way of life than Trump is.

Isn’t it Biden’s job to convince someone like rogan to vote him? They’re already setting up the excuses for when Biden loses.
Every time Biden and his stans are asked to convince undecided voters, they say "No, vote for Trump, then!"

It's baffling.
How did BO win states Hillary lost and it not be her fault?

It's completely disingenuous. Really what's going on is they hope Biden wins but if not they rather Trump than Sanders.

You can't call Trump voters deplorable and then try to get their vote. Voters when choosing between a real Republican and Republican Lite are always going to choose the real.
If you want to call them deplorable then appeal to people who are the exact opposite of them, progressives.

Republicans are voters to, treating them like deplorables doesn't work. :francis:

Yall nikkas all over the place when it comes to Trump voters.

One day it's, Shame on Dems for attempting to reach Trump voters.

The next day it's, kudos to Bernie for attempting to reach out to Trump voters.

One say it's the candidates job to win voters. The next day it's someone else's fault the candidate cant perform.

It seems you all are struggling to accept that while Bernie may be the man you think he is and want, he just isn't the man a lot of voters see as president.