AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
it's not just as hard to pass. MattY is referring to the senate map. A public option is much easier to pass with democratic control of the senate. I thought primary season would have taught you and @A Cop that people are scared of dramatic change.
Oh they have to win the Senate first. :ohhh:
I think that means it is just as hàrd to pass. :unimpressed:
The public went from Obama to Trump so no they aren't that afraid of drastic change.

• Dap
Reactions: F K

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
i mean, we're telling them we're not voting for their man. their response is either "please vote for him, no we won't give you reasons beyond he's not trump, but please vote for him"

or

"fine, don't vote for him, we don't need you"

:manny:

You should vote for Trump :manny:

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t vote though. Allow these fascists to win
joe biden has repeatedly said he's going to reach across the aisle and work with those fascists :unimpressed:

but don't worry breh, i have been assured by Bidenboyz that he can win without our votes. don't lose any sleep over it. :jawalrus:

F K

All Star
Daps
Oh they have to win the Senate first. :ohhh:
I think that means it is just as hàrd to pass. :unimpressed:
The public went from Obama to Trump so no they aren't that afraid of drastic change.
why do you think bernie has been struggling then.

F K

All Star
Daps
half the states haven't even had their primaries yet. it is rumored that biden is much sicker than the public knows and the party's plan is to replace him with cuomo. bernie is staying in all the way to the convention.
Cuomo?:mindblown: :patrice: that would piss off the women and the left

F K

All Star
Daps
i was told biden can easily win without progressive votes. :yeshrug:

meanwhile, biden stans:

:huhldup:

luckily for you, most bernie voters will be voting for Biden if he wins the nom. If a democrat ever wins without the left it's over for us
that Biden supporter tho :scust: