King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
To keep it a buck if Bernie didn’t run Warren would probably be the nominee right now and both sides would be relatively happy
Yeah. Turns out the heart attack was the last lifeline thrown from the alternate universe of a progressive presidency. If Bernie had dropped out then or if AOC chose to endorse Warren, we'd probably be on the path to President Warren right now. She would have eaten Trump alive in the context of this Corona crisis too, she was truly made for this moment. I don't begrudge Bernie or AOC for their actions though, both thought he had a great chance to win the nomination, and he did for a while. Game of inches. :francis:

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
luckily for you, most bernie voters will be voting for Biden if he wins the nom.
oh absolutely. once again, the vast majority of bernie supporters will vote for the centrist scum in the general.

but it won't matter at all because when biden loses, we will be blamed anyway. it won't matter that the facts will show we voted for who we were told to. again.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Has Warren or anybody that tried that fake Bernie sexist attack in January said anything about ol Joe

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
zovqcmkoooq41.png

brick james

John piffington
Daps
half the states haven't even had their primaries yet. it is rumored that biden is much sicker than the public knows and the party's plan is to replace him with cuomo. bernie is staying in all the way to the convention.

It is being rumored :pachaha: aka bernie fans on reddit and Twitter have been saying it

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
Could an outsider put an end to Joe Biden’s zombie campaign?

The more likely scenario is that, for all the speculation, Biden’s zombie candidacy drags on. He’s been wanting to be president for 40 years: this is his best shot. Why would he give up now? If he doesn’t want to stand down, it would be very difficult for the party’s chiefs to oust him. There are whispers in Washington that Barack Obama might lean on him to do the honourable thing, but so far this year Obama has been conspicuous by his absence. Perhaps the whole “Junk Joe” idea is yet more fake news; “Wishful thinking” is how one Democratic operative in DC described it to me this week. “There’s just too much inertia. Biden has over so many decades in politics collected so many chips – now is his turn to cash in. It doesn’t matter how bad he is.” That may end up being the story of the 2020 presidential election, assuming it isn’t postponed.

It's his turn :scusthov:

Just like Hillary in 2016 :scusthov:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Biden 'confident' Bernie Sanders supporters will fall in line

Joe Biden isn't worried about disappointed Bernie Sanders supporters not voting for him in the general election.

BB127WoG.img
© Provided by Washington Examiner

"If I’m the nominee, I’m confident Bernie will push his supporters to support me, just as I would if it were reversed," the former vice president told donors late Thursday. "He’s poured his heart and soul into this. He’s made some significant changes in American politics that have been positive."

Biden is the presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential nominee with 1,196 pledged delegates to Sanders's 883, though primary contests that would have helped the two-term vice president reach the 1,991 threshold have been pushed back because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Despite the delegate deficiency, Sanders touts the "movement" he's created behind his campaign, saying he can bring new voters into the Democratic Party's coalition.

Yet in 2016, many in the Vermont senator's base were reticent to support Hillary Clinton after a bitter primary fight.

Biden said Thursday his goal was to unite the party and country to respond to the COVID-19 outbreak together, also vowing to roll back all Trump administration regulations and executive orders that harm the environment and consumer rights.

"Someone was joking with me saying, 'You still have time to drop out because you’ll inherit one ungodly mess.' The next president will inherit a country that’s divided and an international community that’s not at ease at all," he said.

On a more serious note, Biden, a third-time candidate, added he wouldn't pressure Sanders to drop out of the Democratic race for the White House.

"I have significant respect for Sen. Sanders and his supporters. Now’s not the time for me or anyone to call for him to drop out. I know firsthand what a personal decision that is," he continued.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:laff:

Wow. Rogan said he'd vote for TRUMP over Biden :dead:

1:15:01

ERIC WEINSTEIN: I think that in general people, when they are given no choice at all, express themselves moronically.

JOE ROGAN: When they are given no choice at all — How so?

WEINSTEIN: I want a choice of an actual president that’s viable. I don’t have one. Now you’re going to ask me which of the none-viable people do I like best?

ROGAN: This is the real issue with the Democratic Party. They’ve essential made us all morons with this Joe Biden thing.

WEINSTEIN: Can you imagine?

ROGAN: I can’t vote for that guy.

WEINSTEIN: I can’t vote for him, I can’t vote for Trump

ROGAN: I’d rather vote for Trump than him. I don’t think [Biden] can handle anything. He’d be entirely relying on his cabinet. If you want to talk about an individual leader who can communicate, he can’t do that. And we don’t know what the fukk he’ll be like after a year in office. The pressure of being President of the United States is something than no one has ever prepared for. The only one who seems to be fine with it is Trump, oddly enough. He doesn’t seem to be aging at all or in any sort of decline. Obama, almost immediately, started looking older. George W. [Bush], almost immediately, started looking older.

:stopitslime:

AOC was right :whoo:

@wire28 @Th3G3ntleman @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Dameon Farrow @Piff Perkins @Pressure @johnedwarduado @Armchair Militant @panopticon @Tres Leches @ADevilYouKhow @dtownreppin214