Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
Wisconsin is still having it's Election this week, but most are going to be doing Absentee Ballots.

If any of you are really hardcore political junkies then look at Dane and Milwaukee counties when the ballots come in; as those are the two heaviest Blue Counties in our state; giving you an idea if Biden is really legitimate.

I voted for Bernie, but come election time I will be voting for Biden in November.

Man, Evers fukked this up badly. He's calling a special session to extend absentee balloting, but how this got handled will fukk up a lot of things.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Man, Evers fukked this up badly. He's calling a special session to extend absentee balloting, but how this got handled will fukk up a lot of things.

He did. It would be wise to delay the primaries, because Wisconsin is actually doing a decent job with slowing down infection numbers.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Wait Biden, Pete and Warren wanted to be on a racism apologists podcast?! Maybe they need to disavow now due to his latest comments as well. :mjgrin:

That’s what he claimed. Their campaigns said it wasn’t true. So they don’t need to disavow anything, unless he provides proof.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Actually it proves Bernie's point, there is are going to be a large portion of people who when given a choice between Biden and Trump are going to figure the latter is at very least the more honest crook between the two. Between those Bernie or Trump voters and the Bernie or Bust crowd they lose. They know it and they don't really care because WE (the people) and Bernie on our behalf are much more of a threat to their way of life than Trump is.

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Actually it proves Bernie's point, there is are going to be a large portion of people who when given a choice between Biden and Trump are going to figure the latter is at very least the more honest crook between the two. Between those Bernie or Trump voters and the Bernie or Bust crowd you they lose. They know it and they don't really care because WE (the people) and Bernie on our behalf are much more of a threat to their way of life than Trump is.

bro why do u and other Bernie fans portray that most ppl think and act like y’all and the reason he’s not in power is bc the establishment won’t let him.

The (we) the people statement u just said is such a misrepresentation of who the ppl actually are.

70-80% of America don’t believe in Bernies ideas.

Why do you think 20% of people are “we the people”? It’s very clear that it’s the opposite. The real “we the people” don’t like Bernie.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
bro why do u and other Bernie fans portray that most ppl think and act like y’all and the reason he’s not in power is bc the establishment won’t let him.

The (we) the people statement u just said is such a misrepresentation of who the ppl actually are.

70-80% of America don’t believe in Bernies ideas.

Why do you think 20% of people are “we the people”? It’s very clear that it’s the opposite. The real “we the people” don’t like Bernie.
Bernie has never been given a chance to run for president. You mean 20% of Democrats.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bernie has never been given a chance to run for president. You mean 20% of Democrats.

I gave him 20% of all ppl just to give him some cushion. I don’t think it’s 20% of all ppl.

Bernie doesn’t represent we the ppl. He’s lost his base of white working class voters.

The ones he pandered to instead of recruiting black voters, as much as he could

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I gave him 20% of all ppl just to give him some cushion. I don’t think it’s 20% of all ppl.

Bernie doesn’t represent we the ppl. He’s lost his base of white working class voters.

The ones he pandered to instead of recruiting black voters, as much as he could
Oh so these are just made up numbers. Gotcha.

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn’t it Biden’s job to convince someone like rogan to vote him? They’re already setting up the excuses for when Biden loses.
Every time Biden and his stans are asked to convince undecided voters, they say "No, vote for Trump, then!"

It's baffling.