A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Bernie was a better candidate he would win. I don’t understand these leaps in logic that Bernie stans make. I voted for him in the NC primary but he has failed
half the states haven't even had their primary votes yet. we're not stuck with Biden. the media crowned him king after he finally one a SINGLE state and then things got real weird with regards to exit polls and vote totals.

anyway, biden stans told me not to vote, so cool, i won't vote for him. should be no problem, they say. don't need ya, they say. :ehh:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
half the states haven't even had their primary votes yet. we're not stuck with Biden. the media crowned him king after he finally one a SINGLE state and then things got real weird with regards to exit polls and vote totals.

anyway, biden stans told me not to vote, so cool, i won't vote for him. should be no problem, they say. don't need ya, they say. :ehh:
now is not the time to be petty. Gradual change is better than complete regression

F K

All Star
Daps
"The main difference between Biden’s plan and Medicare-for-all is a BidenCare transition that would be more gradual and much less costly in terms of explicit tax increases. That likely makes it more politically palatable (though still almost certainly unrealistic in terms of congressional politics) but also much less likely to deliver some of the simplification and cost containment benefits of Medicare-for-all." :camby:

If it just as hàrd to pass and less likely to contain costs it's a worse option. Why not go for the real thing?
it's not just as hard to pass. MattY is referring to the senate map. A public option is much easier to pass with democratic control of the senate. I thought primary season would have taught you and @A Cop that people are scared of dramatic change.

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now is not the time to be petty. Gradual change is better than complete regression
i don't feel petty. i'm just done being lied to. every four years we did the same song and dance. "it's not time for that progressive stuff, just vote for our centrist guy, we'll get around to the issues you care about afterwards."

and it was NEVER true. they lied.

i voted for kerry, i voted for obama, and i voted for hillary. now i'm taking a break.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
i don't feel petty. i'm just done being lied to. every four years we did the same song and dance. "it's not time for that progressive stuff, just vote for our centrist guy, we'll get around to the issues you care about afterwards."

i voted for kerry, i voted for obama, and i voted for hillary. now i'm taking a break.

so you’re giving up?