Daps
Reppin
#LWO
2 thousand a month for every person in the country :comeon: fukk outta here bernie

if people are getting either a paycheck OR full unemployment benefits, AND rent and mortgages are frozen, then why does everyone need 2 grand a month :what: where is this money coming from? these fukkin monopoly money bills are :mjlol:
You’re such a bytch man. What reason do u have to complain about what’s he’s proposing ? Just support Biden and shut the fukk up

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We hope, Bernie voters seem more interested in sitting this one out than 2016. :francis: Not me, but my ear to the street is hearing fukk Biden moreso.
i mean, we're telling them we're not voting for their man. their response is either "please vote for him, no we won't give you reasons beyond he's not trump, but please vote for him"

or

"fine, don't vote for him, we don't need you"

:manny:

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Joe Biden’s health care plan, explained his health care plan is pretty good and would save lives
"The main difference between Biden’s plan and Medicare-for-all is a BidenCare transition that would be more gradual and much less costly in terms of explicit tax increases. That likely makes it more politically palatable (though still almost certainly unrealistic in terms of congressional politics) but also much less likely to deliver some of the simplification and cost containment benefits of Medicare-for-all." :camby:

If it just as hàrd to pass and less likely to contain costs it's a worse option. Why not go for the real thing?

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
i mean, we're telling them we're not voting for their man. their response is either "please vote for him, no we won't give you reasons beyond he's not trump, but please vote for him"

or

You don’t vote for Biden you get Trump. How does this help your “progressive” cause? This guy is a fukking agent/plant

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

or

If we're keeping it a buck, y'all didn't vote for your man. :russ:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You don’t vote for Biden you get Trump. How does this help your “progressive” cause? This guy is a fukking agent/plant
If he was proven to be an agent plant he wouldn't be president. Stop with that.
If Centrists lose to a game show host twice the party will be more open to a different strategy of governing/running for office.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
If we're keeping it a buck, y'all didn't vote for your man. :russ:
1keqxomfh3m41.jpg