MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:comeon: if we're still doing this shelter in place shyt by november, america is finished as a country anyway :dead:
When have you known pandemics to disappear in a few months friend?

The only way to get this back up and running without infecting most of the country is to mass test, quarantine, then do mass antibody tests.

We don't have any of that so I'm not expecting a miracle by fall.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When have you known pandemics to disappear in a few months friend?

The only way to get this back up and running without infecting most of the country is to mass test, quarantine, then do mass antibody tests.

We don't have any of that so I'm not expecting a miracle by fall.
people are just gonna rebel and say fukk it and take the chance :yeshrug: i can already tell

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EUsrvxXWkAEY5Nk

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 thousand a month for every person in the country :comeon: fukk outta here bernie

if people are getting either a paycheck OR full unemployment benefits, AND rent and mortgages are frozen, then why does everyone need 2 grand a month :what: where is this money coming from? these fukkin monopoly money bills are :mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
2 thousand a month for every person in the country :comeon: fukk outta here bernie

if people are getting either a paycheck OR full unemployment benefits, AND rent and mortgages are frozen, then why does everyone need 2 grand a month :what: where is this money coming from? these fukkin monopoly money bills are :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

again, help me understand. he's proposing that you're either getting your full paycheck, or the unemployment benefits total more than your paycheck, also rent and mortgages are frozen

why do we need to throw 2 grand a month on top of that? i dont give a fukk about people getting the money, but how can they just print or borrow like this with zero fallout when they've spent the entire past.....200 years arguing how to pay for things?

if this doesnt fukk up the dollar then print away, i couldnt care less. but forgive me for wondering if this seems "off" :dead:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
again, help me understand. he's proposing that you're either getting your full paycheck, or the unemployment benefits total more than your paycheck, also rent and mortgages are frozen

why do we need to throw 2 grand a month on top of that? i dont give a fukk about people getting the money, but how can they just print or borrow like this with zero fallout when they've spent the entire past.....200 years arguing how to pay for things?

if this doesnt fukk up the dollar then print away, i couldnt care less. but forgive me for wondering if this seems "off" :dead:

Incorrect. Only in certain places.

And the government can deficit spend its way right now cause its cheap to borrow... interest is at 0%

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Incorrect. Only in certain places.

And the government can deficit spend its way right now cause its cheap to borrow... interest is at 0%
im happy to cash my 2 grand a month check that i dont need. seems irresponsible on a massive basis :yeshrug:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Corporations just got trillions dude. Where did that come from? This would be like 7 billion.

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:yeshrug:Okay. Bidenboyz are telling us it's okay to stay home and not vote for the guy.

See y'all in November when you lose to Trump. :umad: