Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY

:russ: Jimmy calling Bernie weak :whew:

I stopped watching Jimmy a long time ago cause he's always mad. But him turning on Bernie has been funny.

@jayshiggs @storyteller @ineedsleep212
Jimmy has called Bernie out when he does nonsense for years. Even back in 16. He's consistent on calling out bs no matter who it's from. He's never been a progressive yes man.

Love the guy

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Jimmy has called Bernie out when he does nonsense for years. Even back in 16. He's consistent on calling out bs no matter who it's from. He's never been a progressive yes man.

Love the guy

calling out and calling Bernie a fukking do nothing a$$hole is different :russ:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

:russ: Jimmy calling Bernie weak :whew:

I stopped watching Jimmy a long time ago cause he's always mad. But him turning on Bernie has been funny.

@jayshiggs @storyteller @ineedsleep212

Yeah, he is too angry I'm not with calling people MFers and names and yelling at me, that shyt is out of bounds because if you did that shyt in person we would be fighting. BUT sentiment wise he's right. Signing the stimulus and acting like you did something to help regular folk is some real weak shyt. And if Bernie did call for his followers to strike from work, rent strike, etc. Would be the display of Progressive power we need.
It seems Jimmy has the blueprint for being the heel we need to lead. Too bad he's just a comedian and also he just doesn't have control of his emotions. But this is the blue print. I watched this last night and was laughing, dude gives 0 fukks.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
who the fukk is jimmy dore :dead:

is he like TAD. DEVINE.?
He's a comedian and Progressive YouTuber. Not everyone likes his humor but I do and strategy wise he is more on point than most in the YouTuber progressive sphere. He and Kyle Kulinski are my favs and I fukks with David Doel to. Those are my three most recommended YouTubers, they cover a lot of topics and get straight to the point.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, he is too angry I'm not with calling people MFers and names and yelling at me, that shyt is out of bounds because if you did that shyt in person we would be fighting. BUT sentiment wise he's right. Signing the stimulus and acting like you did something to help regular folk is some real weak shyt. And if Bernie did call for his followers to strike from work, rent strike, etc. Would be the display of Progressive power we need.
It seems Jimmy has the blueprint for being the heel we need to lead. Too bad he's just a comedian and also he just doesn't have control of his emotions. But this is the blue print. I watched this last night and was laughing, dude gives 0 fukks.

Jimmy is a reactionary dumbass comedian. He literally is a professional complainer. I’m all for pushing for progressive ideas and a more robust solution but you have to be realistic at some point. Plus it’s a fukking emergency.

Giving unemployed people an extra $2400 on top of regular unemployment checks is nothing to sneeze at. Especially when you have 10 million newly unemployed people in two weeks. In VA that’s a good $4000 a month.

That’s really not bad.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy is a reactionary dumbass comedian. He literally is a professional complainer. I’m all for pushing for progressive ideas and a more robust solution but you have to be realistic at some point. Plus it’s a fukking emergency.

Giving unemployed people an extra $2400 on top of regular unemployment checks is nothing to sneeze at. Especially when you have 10 million newly unemployed people in two weeks. In VA that’s a good $4000 a month.

That’s really not bad.
Exactly, there’s a version of the left that actually justifies that perfection being enemy of good shyt.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

That’s really not bad.
Please compare it to what the stimulus to big companies is and then say 'It's really not that bad." :snoop:
This is partially an act, but it captures the sentiment. How many times are they gonna bend us over and get us to say"It's not that bad." We gotta take a stand at some point and say , "Fukk your crumbs, we want half!" Yes, it will cost in the short term but shyt is never gonna change of we keep taking it. They got us right where they want us trust me.