dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
that’d be his best bet.

gets the young ens out to vote and let’s bernie ppl satisfied with something.
It's the least risky move he could make to reach out to those voters. I doubt it turns off any moderate voters considering the current economic climate. Plus it's just the right thing to do at this point. Unfortunately ANOTHER Republican prez is leaving behind a mess so Biden's got to come with a robust economic vision to get us out of this mess.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
that’d be his best bet.

gets the young ens out to vote and let’s bernie ppl satisfied with something.
It's the least risky move he could make to reach out to those voters. I doubt it turns off any moderate voters considering the current economic climate. Plus it's just the right thing to do at this point. Unfortunately ANOTHER Republican prez is leaving behind a mess so Biden's got to come with a robust economic vision to get us out of this mess.

Joe did call for what some of the Dem Senators were calling for... $10,000 wiped out.

Many House Dems were calling for $30,000 wiped out.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Joe did call for what some of the Dem Senators were calling for... $10,000 wiped out.

Many House Dems were calling for $30,000 wiped out.
Yeah 10k isn't going to cut it. It's obvious this pandemic isn't slowing down anytime soon. Even when it does, cash flow won't come back to the economy immediately. Particularly with biz and workers hesitant about the virus flaring up again in the Fall. He needs to embrace cancelling this shyt 100%. This is the second generation now that's going to be graduating into a recession. If Dems think people are just going to go back to making regular payments after this moratorium ends, they are greatly mistaken. My wife just refinanced her med school loans w/ Sofi - 3.5% with Sofi for 7 years. Do you know how much relief I will have if that shyt just disappeared? :damn: I really hope Biden doesn't let Trump outflank him on this. Trump at his core is an opportunist and following that massive stimulus package he now knows that Americans really don't care about national debt they just want relief. Trump's second package (and any future packages leading up to the election) are going to be hella progressive, just watch.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yeah 10k isn't going to cut it. It's obvious this pandemic isn't slowing down anytime soon. Even when it does, cash flow won't come back to the economy immediately. Particularly with biz and workers hesitant about the virus flaring up again in the Fall. He needs to embrace cancelling this shyt 100%. This is the second generation now that's going to be graduating into a recession. If Dems think people are just going to go back to making regular payments after this moratorium ends, they are greatly mistaken. My wife just refinanced her med school loans w/ Sofi - 3.5% with Sofi for 7 years. Do you know how much relief I will have if that shyt just disappeared? :damn: I really hope Biden doesn't let Trump outflank him on this. Trump at his core is an opportunist and following that massive stimulus package he now knows that Americans really don't care about national debt they just want relief. Trump's second package (and any future packages leading up to the election) are going to be hella progressive, just watch.
Tell her to get on PSLF

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Zaid has been harping on this for months and he was right
zaid-1-jpg.28243

View attachment 28246
zaid-3-jpg.28245
Zaid was right all along. Bernie is a stubborn old man in his own right. I can guarantee that this case from the top. Faiz came up under Harry Reid - he couldn’t be that weak.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Zaid was right all along. Bernie is a stubborn old man in his own right. I can guarantee that this case from the top. Faiz came up under Harry Reid - he couldn’t be that weak.

:russ: Jimmy calling Bernie weak :whew:

I stopped watching Jimmy a long time ago cause he's always mad. But him turning on Bernie has been funny.

@jayshiggs @storyteller @ineedsleep212