zaid-1-jpg.28243

ZAID 2.jpg

zaid-3-jpg.28245

Last edited:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if i can try to find a silver lining with bidens age (:dead:), i feel like biden being a likable older guy is gonna make people :hhh: if republicans go too hard on that angle. voters are mostly old themselves and theres gonna be a fine line repubs have to walk. biden looked fine in that last debate with bernie, not the sharpest hes ever been but not some senile old fool

remember when castro tried it in the debates? i remember the reaction vividly, it was a collective :camby: and castro was out right after
Primaries are different than a general election. Republicans/conservatives don’t give a fukk. The more vicious you are the better they like you. They live to “trigger liberals” . They are going to be merciless on Biden. They already have gone after his son. They are already talking about his mental state. Once covid settles down they are going to hammer Biden with negative attack ads. Besides the first debate, none of the Democratic candidates aggressively went after Biden’s weaknesses. That was a mistake. Republicans do not follow the same rules. In 2016 Bernie refused to attack Hillary on her emails. Trump talked about her emails everyday in the general.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Primaries are different than a general election. Republicans/conservatives don’t give a fukk. The more vicious you are the better they like you. They live to “trigger liberals” . They are going to be merciless on Biden. They already have gone after his son. They are already talking about his mental state. Once covid settles down they are going to hammer Biden with negative attack ads. Besides the first debate, none of the Democratic candidates aggressively went after Biden’s weaknesses. That was a mistake. Republicans do not follow the same rules. In 2016 Bernie refused to attack Hillary on he emails. Trump talked about her emails everyday in the general.
yeah, youre probably right tbh :yeshrug:

the thing is tho, this coronavirus has crippled trump. hes a shell of himself and its destroyed everything he planned on campaigning on. the bass is gone from his voice

if hes gonna run like that then he better pray the economys healed up by october

and dems need to fukkin counter with jared kushner, im tired of that fakkit and his corruption not being front and center

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bidens response? "Hey there lone ranger, I knew a guy named Slide Whistle, he was the local tough guy, so I put on my fightin' hat and said to Slide Whistle, listen here you country bumpkin, I'm the ruler of the roost, we're gonna sort this thing out the Kentucky way, the Colorado way, I mean the the the you know the thing.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
It's happening. Trump is running to the left of Biden on healthcare, the number one issue right now.

Meh. Considering that Trump is trying to repeal the Affordable Care Act through SCOTUS, has budgets cutting Medicare and Medicaid. this shouldn’t be taken seriously. But yes, it is bad that Dem leaders can’t imagine that healthcare should not be tied to employment.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah, youre probably right tbh :yeshrug:

the thing is tho, this coronavirus has crippled trump. hes a shell of himself and its destroyed everything he planned on campaigning on. the bass is gone from his voice

if hes gonna run like that then he better pray the economys healed up by october

and dems need to fukkin counter with jared kushner, im tired of that fakkit and his corruption not being front and center
Idk. Every other word that comes out of Trump month is a lie. People don’t even seem to care anymore. Trump response to Covid has been a disgrace. But somehow the majority of Americans approve of how he has handled the crisis. I think this is a 50/50 election. It could go either way.