A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@A Cop
Yawn. Typical from a Bernie Bro. When you've lost the argument y'all got nothing else :yawn:
"x happened"

"x did not happen"

"here is proof x happened"

"yeah but really x is the opposite of x if you really think hard enough and it doesn't matter anyway so haha i win"

:cape:for the segregationist who eulogized strom thurmond, brehs

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
"x happened"

"x did not happen"

"here is proof x happened"

"yeah but really x is the opposite of x if you really think hard enough and it doesn't matter anyway so haha i win"

:cape:for the segregationist who eulogized strom thurmond, brehs
He's didn't say that he would pick a Republican VP.

Also, that last statement literally proves my point. Biden's VP choice is of no concern to you. So why are you worried about whether he chooses a Republican or not? (He's NOT going to choose a Republican).

Also, I'm not even a fan of Joe Biden to be honest but he's going to be the Democratic nominee and I'm a Democrat, so I'm voting for the nominee of my party.

Go and suck off Bernie some more and get the fukk outta here :umad:.

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can already tell the Hillbots who are now supporting Biden are going to be insufferable.

Biden is going to parade around Obama and his VP term in hopes you'll forget bout him as an individual and unfortunately it's working because people don't give a sh_t about policies or the outcomes of voting a candidate in there.

You can probably vote Trump out of office with Biden, but what exactly makes you think anythimg is going to change with his Republican ass kissing and center right frame of mind?

Funny how all the critiques people had for other people went out the window for Joe Biden. People are pulling every excuse out their asses to deflect how trash he is as a politician and as a person because "anybody Trump."

:francis:
From April of last year. Nostradamus shyt. :wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Some Bernie Bros would rather see a 6-3 or 7-2 conservative majority on the Supreme Court just to own the "moderate/corporate Dems" :skip:.

Good luck getting any progressive legislation passed (even on a statewide level) :skip:.
Didn't Obama own himself being all cute thinking he would get a kinda moderate judge thru the Senate his last year in office. But instead was told to kick rocks and took a big oops when Trump beat Clinton. It is better to be strong willed than feckless. Ask Mith McConnell. lol