King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Anyway, back to what I was saying earlier @King Kreole.

I genuinely believe the only reason Biden's back to normalcy campaign is an overwhelming success is because of how terrible Trump is.

If Trump weren't in office people would be more willing to rally around policies they like.
Yeah, I think I agree with this. I think the left overestimated the degree to which the coalition of anti-Trump forces would currently be open to an equally disruptive vision of the future. One of the reasons Warren had great potential was because she had a foot in both streams when it came to branding as a normal Democrat and also a progressive. It's a damn shame she couldn't pull it off. I think we'd still be in a competitive primary race if it came down to Warren vs Biden, but it is what it is.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Comparing Sanders' voting record with his rhetoric and the messianic views held by his supporters has always amused me.
I find it amusing, but focusing on the later allows people to avoid the actual realities of what goes into passing legislation and how even the most well intended acyo s have to support legislation they don't always agree with of they want to get anything done.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah, I think I agree with this. I think the left overestimated the degree to which the coalition of anti-Trump forces would currently be open to an equally disruptive vision of the future. One of the reasons Warren had great potential was because she had a foot in both streams when it came to branding as a normal Democrat and also a progressive. It's a damn shame she couldn't pull it off. I think we'd still be in a competitive primary race if it came down to Warren vs Biden, but it is what it is.
For sure. I think part of this is rooted in the narrative that Trump was truly an anti-establishment candidate and the hope it would be true.

Trump's populism in hindsight was just a veneer to pull of his next grift.

If we take away the braziness of his corruption and the shamelesness of his ineptitude, how much different does a Trump administration look From Bush?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The same thing you based it on. I guess you were talking about yourself when you said 'you all'? :ld:
What do you base it on? :unimpressed:

I dont expect presidents to live up to their platform white papers and rallying shouts because I've never seen a time where there wasn't some compromise required in passing legislation
:unimpressed:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
@A Cop

Here's Biden's full statement:

“The answer is, I would, but I can’t think of one now,” Biden replied, prompting laughter from some in the crowd. “No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. No, look, no, I’m serious. Here’s what I mean. Let me explain that. You know, there’s some really decent Republicans that are out there still. But here’s the problem right now, of the well-known ones: They’ve got to step up. Do you know what I mean?”

He's not going to choose a Republican VP and even if he did, most Democratic voters would be furious with him. I certainly would be angry at him. That would be such a stupid thing to do.

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the only important part. I said Biden said he'd consider a Republican running mate. You said he didn't say that. I proved he did. Then you wasted time juelzing.

full

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
This is the only important part. I said Biden said he'd consider a Republican running mate. You said he didn't say that. I proved he did. Then you wasted time juelzing.

full
He said right after "but I can't think of one".

Also, like I said, he would be out of his mind to actually seriously consider a Republican VP. Anyways, there's no indication whatsoever that he's going to choose a Republican. He's going to choose a Democrat but even that's not enough for you annoying ass Bernie Bros. Then, y'all will say that Biden's VP is "not a progressive" or "just another corporate shill".

Or whatever excuses y'all are going to say. Don't act like Biden's VP choice is important to you. Fukk out of here! :camby: