Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
"You all'?! What the fukk are you talking about?! I never said any such thing so stop making shyt up. Deal with who you are quoting not past Progressives who have offended your more conservative sensibilities in the past. We aren't the same people. That's basic shyt. :hhh:
And as a president Bernie could veto it and Congress in the first place would keep in mind while crafting a bill they have to come up with something the president will sign.
You're not the only one involved in this exchange, hence, y'all. :comeon:

But you've alluded to candidates being trustworthy in the past, if it isn't based on their record what is it?

:manny:
My G, two things have happened that solidified the race IMO. 1) AOC, Tlaib and Omar endorsing Bernie has energized the base and the youth 2) with Bloomberg entering the race I think it is official, the wealthy are scared shytless and are flailing for last ditch efforts. The populist movement is inevitable. Bernie will either power through or be cheated so blatantly it will end the Centrists as trust worthy actors for good. Leaving Progressives to take over. If Bernie and progressives continue applying pressure @ the current clip they can't be stopped. Just my assessment, I could be wrong.
:skip:
I couldn't resist.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You're not the only one involved in this exchange, hence, y'all. :comeon:

But you've alluded to candidates being trustworthy in the past, if it isn't based on their record what is it?

:manny:

:skip:
I couldn't resist.
But yet you only quoted me. Why don't you name who else you are talking about? Unless of course you are lying. lol
And I really don't even know what you are talking about. You said:
Do you think Bernie Sanders would veto a Bill that he's signed off on as a Senator.

That's the litmus test you all have used for criticizing Clinton and Biden if they became president.

Does that no longer apply? :mjlol:
You are talking about using Senate records as a litmus test for what they would do as president, right? In the quote you took 4 hours to dig up I'm talking about the DNC cheating Bernie in the election process therefore not being trustworthy. It's not the same thing, I think you gonna have to dig a few more hours to find the quote you are looking for from me and the rest of 'y'all' whoever that is. Please let me know.:mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You are talking about using Senate records as a litmus test for what they would do as president, right? In the quote you took 4 hours to dig up I'm talking about the DNC cheating Bernie in the election process therefore not being trustworthy. It's not the same thing, I think you gonna have to dig a few more hours to find the quote you are looking for from me and the rest of 'y'all' whoever that is. Please let me know.:mjlol:
Imagine thinking you're worth four hours of anyone's time. Some of us still have jobs. :gucci:

If you wanted me to quote you talking about the trustworthiness of a candidate I could in no time.

And yeah, unlike Warren I trust she wlll stand firm on what she says. I could see Warren running to the middle in a general if she won the nomination. Warren talks a good game but she cannot be trusted.

But that's irrelevant. The point remains, Bernie Sanders who has a history of making symbolic no votes voted for this Bill.

Why would he veto a Bill he signed off on. A bill he talked up getting an amendment added that was later taken away.

The reality is, if Sanders were president a similar Bill would have come out of the Senate.

We would have had similar bills proposed just as they were in the house.

And in the end the final bill would have been a compromise that had more restrictions on business bailouts and more money for workers with less red tape.

Sanders wouldn't have anymore leeway than Trump to get something passed to offer relief considering the tight window.

So I ask again, what differences do you think you'd have seen between Sanders and any other Dem President?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Imagine thinking you're worth four hours of anyone's time. Some of us still have jobs. :gucci:

If you wanted me to quote you talking about the trustworthiness of a candidate I could in no time.

But that's irrelevant. The point remains, Bernie Sanders who has a history of making symbolic no votes voted for this Bill.

Why would he veto a Bill he signed off on. A bill he talked up getting an amendment added that was later taken away.

The reality is, if Sanders were president a similar Bill would have come out of the Senate.

And in the end the final bill would have been a compromise that had more restrictions on business bailouts and more money for workers with less red tape.

Sanders wouldn't have anymore leeway than Trump to get something passed to offer relief considering the tight window.

So I ask again, what differences do you think you'd have seen between Sanders and any other Dem President?
Your two quotes of me are 4 hours apart. Claim to be doing whatever you want but it did take you 4 hours to come up with that quote. That's just a fact. :manny:

Nice quote, still has nothing about using a Senate record as a litmus test for what they will do as president. But at least you are getting warmer. And I can't wait to see the quotes from the rest of us/you all. :krs:
If Bernie is president nothing passes without his signature, as a senator he is one out of a hundred votes. Big difference you want to ignore I see. :mjgrin:
And you just said the bill would have more restrictions for bail outs and less red tape for workers. So it would be different not similar. We agree.
The difference would be their would be more for workers/individuals and less for companies in the bill than a Dem president.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

Comparing Sanders' voting record with his rhetoric and the messianic views held by his supporters has always amused me.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If Bernie is president nothing passes without his signature, as a senator he is one out of a hundred votes. Big difference you want to ignore I see. :mjgrin:
And you just said the bill would have more restrictions for bail outs and less red tape for workers. So it would be different not similar. We agree.
The difference would be their would be more for workers/individuals and less for companies in the bill than a Dem president.
What are you basing this on? His rhetoric or his voting record?
See how we've come full circle? :unimpressed: