Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Biden won 86% of counties Sanders won in 2016

p9tb3r4fdeq41.jpg

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Italy, UK, and France want a word with you.

its about LEADERSHIP first.
This is beyond politics. Y’all are shilling these corporate politicians who don’t give a fukk 100,000+ people are going to die . All those countries you mentioned are not in the lead with the most corona cases in the world. We are getting ravaged by this illness . Wake the fukk up. We need Medicare for all.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Maybe Bernie would've done better if Briahna and other Bernie campaign staff get off Twitter and focused on his campaign instead of constantly having twitter fights with other blue checked twitter.
She doesn't do TV spots anymore either. Who knows what her job is at this point.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah, what a knee slapper.
It's pretty funny considering we were told democratic voters would pivot left after Hillary lost and four years of Trump.

It seems have made progressive policy positions that seemed like the logical next step following Obama now seem radical on the heels of Trump.

So yes, it's hilarious that people thought 8 years of Hillary would make it harder to enact progressive policy that 8 years of Trump or 4 years of Trump and 4 to 8 years of Biden. :russ:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is beyond politics. Y’all are shilling these corporate politicians who don’t give a fukk 100,000+ people are going to die . All those countries you mentioned are not in the lead with the most corona cases in the world. We are getting ravaged by this illness . Wake the fukk up. We need Medicare for all.

The same politicians who increased coverage under the last administration and all but one voted for a public option.

Your dishonest argument isn't having the affect you think
:troll:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
It's pretty funny considering we were told democratic voters would pivot left after Hillary lost and four years of Trump.

It seems have made progressive policy positions that seemed like the logical next step following Obama now seem radical on the heels of Trump.

So yes, it's hilarious that people thought 8 years of Hillary would make it harder to enact progressive policy that 8 years of Trump or 4 years of Trump and 4 to 8 years of Biden. :russ:
1. If this ends up being true, I am ready and willing to eat crow on this one because I was one of the main people positing this argument. But I don't think it's been disproven that the ongoing crisis that is Trump has awakened people to an expanded realm of what is considered politically possible, evident by the exponential increase in popularity for large scale progressive policies like M4A and GND. What the popularity of progressive policies would have looked like in the alternate universe where Hillary was elected is unknowable, but I do think Trump has accelerated the awakening of political consciousness in this country. Bernie or Liz may not win, but their ideas seem to be winning.

2. What in the hell is your avi :pachaha:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

And people are losing their jobs along with their health insurance now. Big corps. are getting another huge bail out which will make for big conglomerates being bought by gigantic ones, limiting choice and there is no resistance in sight. It is totally the right time for a conservative/corporate friendly approach and like I said very hilarious at the same damn time. :beli:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
The same politicians who increased coverage under the last administration and all but one voted for a public option.

Your dishonest argument isn't having the affect you think
:troll:
does Biden think Medicare for all is too expensive And doesn’t support it? Stop projecting your cynicism on me . Everything I’ve said is facts

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
And people are losing their jobs along with their health insurance now. Big corps. are getting another huge bail out and there is no resistance in sight. It is totally the right time for a conservative/corporate friendly approach and like I said very hilarious at the same damn time. :beli:
People would still be losing their jobs and insurance if Bernie Sanders were president.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
does Biden think Medicare for all is too expensive And doesn’t support it? Stop projecting your cynicism on me . Everything I’ve said is facts
Why attempt to make a strawman here?

Ironically you're the one being self-interested here. :wow: