AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
yea, but biden won. your candidate lost :heh:

if bernie won the primary i would vote for him. he didnt
That's not what we were talking about you asked why it would be advantageous for Biden to lose for Progressives. We were talking about the future not the past. Stay on topic please.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
So what your saying is your job suffers if you are online trading comments with people? If that's the case, get back to work! lol

If your job is to help your candidate win the Democrat nomination then maybe don't start a fight with a former Democrat candidate like Kamala.

Brihana is the national press secretary for Bernie's campaign so why is she constantly having twitter fight with a Warren and Biden surrogates over twitter? Do you see other national press secretaries who were part of successful campaign on twitter 24/7 doing the same?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Get the fukk outta here with that.

First it's a 'cult of personality' because Sanders supporters won't criticize him. Then when they do...the cult leader all of a sudden can't get the cult members to follow his orders...because he's Jesus, couldn't possibly be that they are much more supporters of the movement, the policies and ideology than they are the individual.
When Sanders went to the mat in support of the bailout that violated multiple supposed core tenets of the philosophy of his "revolution", these loser cult members were nowhere to be found. In fact, they were too busy jacking off to that dumbass little stunt speech he gave. There's always a reason why whenever Bernie does something bad it's not his fault yet whenever others do something bad it's because they're hopelessly corrupted. The analysis of power these people display is warped because their prime motive is to hold Bernie Sanders in high regard and everything follows. So no, I'm not buying that they're all about the policies and ideologies more than the individual. They're suffering from the same disease of aesthetic personality worship that Obama stans suffer from.

The bottom line is a good portion of Sanders supporters are not cultists, unlike life long "big D" democrats. A lot of us are independent thinkers, voters and only got behind Bernie because he was the only person with enough celebrity to even halfway give a fukk enough to get in front of us and advocate for the issues we care about. Us not complying when "supreme leader' Sanders capitulates and asks us to vote for Biden at the umpteen rallies he ends up doing for him and we tell him to fukk off, it won't be because he's the messiah. It will be because this movement is bigger than him.
The problem here is that a foundational psychological tenet of Bernie's political brand is "he is the only honest, principled man in Washington, everyone else is compromised except for him, etc etc". It's what allowed for the de-nuancing necessary to make his support base as rabid as they were and Bernie-or-Bust possible. But necessarily that brand had to ignore a ton of his actual, real history of either not doing shyt when it mattered or towing the "big D" democratic company line many times over. If Bernie was just the best of many options, then that means you just move over to the next best option in the fight, but no, we had to constantly hear from his stans this myth about how he was some uniquely principled hero who was categorically different from every other politician in Washington so it's Bernie or no one. It's a joke.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Oh so it isn't about policy. You are just going with the way beyond obvious. Literally, he is a different person than Hillary. :mjlol:
That's inspiring. :russ:

Its not about being inspiring, you said that Democrats will lose if they run another centrist against Trump, but we know Hillary didn't lose because she was a centrist, she lost because she was Hillary.

King Kreole

Daps
A Centrist type Dem will have lost to a game show host twice in a row. A new strategy would have to emerge for 2024.
Bruh I thought the same thing in 2016, and 2020 has not turned out that way. I have doubts about the inevitability of the revolution by pursuing this strategy. :francis:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If your job is to help your candidate win the Democrat nomination then maybe don't start a fight with a former Democrat candidate like Kamala.

Brihana is the national press secretary for Bernie's campaign so why is she constantly having twitter fight with a Warren and Biden surrogates over twitter? Do you see other national press secretaries who were part of successful campaign on twitter 24/7 doing the same?
I really just think 99.9% of voters don't care about Twitter spats between candidate employees. If it was Bernie himself maybe you would have a point. Do you hold against Bernie what Brianna Joy does online?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Its not about being inspiring, you said that Democrats will lose if they run another centrist against Trump, but we know Hillary didn't lose because she was a centrist, she lost because she was Hillary.
I didn't say that. @cac mamba asked why it would be advantageous to Progressives for Biden to lose. And I said why and I also said I will be voting for Biden and I hope he wins. I'm not big on making predictions. I honestly don't know who will win but I am hoping it is Biden.

King Kreole

Daps
What's more cultish, voting for the candidate who shares your political values and actually cares about changing the status quo, or continually giving your vote to the establishment choice and having nothing to show for your loyalty?
Voting for Bernie Sanders in the Democratic Primary is not cultish (in fact it's good, principled civic action), but going from voting from Bernie Sanders in the primary to refusing to vote for the best option in the general when Bernie loses because they don't live up to some imaginary line Bernie himself doesn't even pass when looked at through an honest lens, and refusing to critique him when he does fukked up shyt is cultish behavior. I could at least understand not wanting to damage him when he was in the heat of a competitive primary against an objectively worse opponent, but now that he's lost the primary and is running a zombie campaign, there's no reason to not toss his body aside when warranted. Not doing so is pathetic loser shyt.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bruh I thought the same thing in 2016, and 2020 has not turned out that way. I have doubts about the inevitability of the revolution by pursuing this strategy. :francis:
Do you think the stimulus bill once enacted and with tangible results to point to will quell or assist a revolution coupled with a Trump win or it will still be Centrists time to take power?

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Do you hold against Bernie what Brianna Joy does?

Yes after all he chose her to be part of his campaign, if we are being honest people like briahna all they care about is their public profile rather than helping their candidate.

I've met her, she's cool. She is smart. And she largely knows what she's talking about

But she's a campaign amateur. I like that Bernie gave a bunch of young people big roles in his campaign but man, you need seasoned ruthless MFs if you want to win. Oh and people who could have made an imprint with older black people.

National campaign spokeswoman should have been on black radio and TV in the south non-stop :snoop:

I wished Bernie had chosen people for his campaign that aren't on Twitter 24/7.

Matt Duss was posting praise from Alexei Navalny who compared Muslims to cockroaches.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A Centrist type Dem will have lost to a game show host twice in a row. A new strategy would have to emerge for 2024.
:yeshrug:

You guys always forget that no one likes to hear "I told you so"

Your strategy is to say, "I told you so" for the next 4 years if Biden loses, then think those same people are going to embrace your take on what the platform should be.

When does it become about leftists finding a new strategy to win over people who are sceptical.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yes after all he chose her to be part of his campaign, if we are being honest people like briahna all they care about is their public profile rather than helping their candidate.
Well, I think you are in the minority on that. 9/10 people walking down the street don't even know who she is. But it is good to know you are swayed by surrogates and their behavior online. I will keep that in mind.
How do you feel about Nap on this board?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It absolutely does help my case, because I was doing similar shyt in 2016. I'm a former felon telling you a life of crime ain't worth it.
Dude, there are barely any Trump supporters on here. Maybe you need to do your work on a more MAGA related board. It's not effective here. lol