AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You guys always forget that no one likes to hear "I told you so"

Your strategy is to say, "I told you so" for the next 4 years if Biden loses, then think those same people are going to embrace your take on what the platform should be.

When does it become about leftists finding a new strategy to win over people who are sceptical.
I think you can forward Progressive policies without a 'I told you so' posture.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Do you think the stimulus bill once enacted and with tangible results to point to will quell or assist a revolution coupled with a Trump win or it will still be Centrists time to take power?
My prognostication game has been weak AF recently, but I think the continued hollowing out of the middle class is creating conditions for "revolution" to spring forth. I think reality has shown us that 2020 is not the time for that revolution to be taken to the White House, but I don't think that legitimizes disengaging from the political process. I think there is a tangible difference between the potential for leftist progress in a Biden administration vs a Trump administration, and that alone is enough to justify voting for Biden. Taking your ball and going home isn't some principled stand against the DNC Establishment, it's abandoning the broader progressive movement because you're butthurt your fave didn't win. Besides, there is a lot of (I would argue the vast majority of, in fact) progressive political activity that takes place outside the spectacle of Presidential politics, and I think the left would be better served focusing our energies there instead of engaging in the necessarily anti-leftist hero worship that comes along with Presidential politics. Change comes from the ground up, not a messianic figure solving everything from the Oval Office.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Well, I think you are in the minority on that. 9/10 people walking down the street don't even know who she is. But it is good to know you are swayed by surrogates and their behavior online. I will keep that in mind.

:comeon:

Really dude? also Brihanna and Nina aren't just surrogates for Bernie's campaign their action actually matters, and has an impact on the success and failure of a campaign.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
My prognostication game has been weak AF recently, but I think the continued hollowing out of the middle class is creating conditions for "revolution" to spring forth. I think reality has shown us that 2020 is not the time for that revolution to be taken to the White House, but I don't think that legitimizes disengaging from the political process. I think there is a tangible difference between the potential for leftist progress in a Biden administration vs a Trump administration, and that alone is enough to justify voting for Biden. Taking your ball and going home isn't some principled stand against the DNC Establishment, it's abandoning the broader progressive movement because you're butthurt your fave didn't win. Besides, there is a lot of (I would argue the vast majority of, in fact) progressive political activity that takes place outside the spectacle of Presidential politics, and I think the left would be better served focusing our energies there instead of engaging in the necessarily anti-leftist hero worship that comes along with Presidential politics. Change comes from the ground up, not a messianic figure solving everything from the Oval Office.
Yeah, I am voting for Biden so I don't subscribe to Bernie or bust either.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not what we were talking about you asked why it would be advantageous for Biden to lose for Progressives. We were talking about the future not the past. Stay on topic please.
the future is the election in november. if you stay home for biden to let trump win, you're a fool :yeshrug:

after that we can talk about which candidate you're gonna run in 2024 who will lose to sherrod brown

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
the future is the election in november. if you stay home for biden to let trump win, you're a fool :yeshrug:

after that we can talk about which candidate you're gonna run in 2024 who will lose to sherrod brown
Uh Biden said he is picking a woman as his VP. Unless you are predicting his loss in 2020 already. lol

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
good, i'd like something like that

how's south korea on illegal immigration? what would the democrats who are pushing for medicare for all, think of their stance?
Strawman argument. Biden is against single player he said it’s too expensive . 100,000 people will die because of this policy/philosophy . It really isn’t too late for y’all to stop shilling for establishment politicians this country needs Bernie .

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That's not what we were talking about you asked why it would be advantageous for Biden to lose for Progressives. We were talking about the future not the past. Stay on topic please.
Bernie is losing to a more conservative candidate this time. :russ: