Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What?

You cited a telephone poll that sample size of 900 people, and then are criticizing exit polls because it's only a small sample of people?

That's exactly how polls work. They sample a small % of the population.

Primary exit polls are a smaller piece of the overall electorate. On a good day it’s 50% of the democratic voters that will vote in a general election.

they are a subset of a subset

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Primary exit polls are a smaller piece of the overall electorate. On a good day it’s 50% of the democratic voters that will vote in a general election.

they are a subset of a subset

None of this matters. From the beginning, I clearly said that the majority of dem voters support it.
The exit polling backs that up.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
None of this matters. From the beginning, I clearly said that the majority of dem voters support it.
The exit polling backs that up.

That’s not the case man.

the majority of dem voters are voters that participated in the general election.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
That’s not the case man.

the majority of dem voters are voters that participated in the general election.

So your argument is that despite the fact that we know, from exit polling, that the majority of Democratic primary voters support it...if we asked that same question of all Democratic voters in the general, it would flip and the majority would oppose it?

Doubtful.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So your argument is that despite the fact that we know, from exit polling, that the majority of Democratic primary voters support it...if we asked that same question of all Democratic voters in the general, it would flip and the majority would oppose it?

Doubtful.

it’s 100% true. Primary voters are more care more about specific subjects

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Here's some more recent data (Feb 13-18)
I have a hard time believing the majority of Dem Voters don't want it, just can't see it.

Just gotta wait for these Republicans, old people, and Biden Boyz to get out the way.

Chartpack-Single-Payer-02-20-20-Figure4.png

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok, I get it.
Don't believe exit polls.
Don't belie other polls.
Believe @Warren Moon

What other polls? There’s plenty of info that show if you include the option of eliminate health insurance everything plummets.

it’s basic politics.

I’m sorry you’re just hearing about how pollsters word questions in order to get ppl to agree with their agendas. Republicans and democrats do it.

and everyone knows primary exit polls don’t reflect the general electorate.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
What other polls? There’s plenty of info that show if you include the option of eliminate health insurance everything plummets.

it’s basic politics.

I’m sorry you’re just hearing about how pollsters word questions in order to get ppl to agree with their agendas. Republicans and democrats do it.

and everyone knows primary exit polls don’t reflect the general electorate.

The poll I quoted is from KFF. What's their agenda? They claim to be non-partisan.

It’s also clear that you have an agenda.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX