Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes the fever has to get worse to kill the virus :manny:

that’d make sense if you wanted to overthrow the government outside of an election process.

95% of Americans policies are implemented over time. U vote for Biden now or a biden clone 4 years from now. The choice is yours

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
M4all doesn’t need to be a cure all for this pandemic, it only needs to be better than what we currently have. Majority of dem voters believe it’s better than PHI.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
M4all doesn’t need to be a cure all for this pandemic, it only needs to be better than what we currently have. Majority of dem voters believe it’s better than PHI.

majority of dems agree when they also have the option to keep their private insurance.

it’s like 20% with no other option available

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
majority of dems agree when they also have the option to keep their private insurance.

it’s like 20% with no other option available

Source?

I'm citing 2020 exit poll data which is pretty recent.

In Washington, 65% of Dem voters supported M4ALL instead of PHI. (Exit and entrance polls from the 2020 primaries and caucuses)

Texas 63% of Dem voters supported a government plan for all instead of PHI (Exit and entrance polls from the 2020 primaries and caucuses)

South Carolina 49% approve of a gov't plan for all instead of PHI (Exit and entrance polls from the 2020 primaries and caucuses)

Michigan 57% Support (Exit and entrance polls from the 2020 primaries and caucuses)

Mississippi 60% (Exit and entrance polls from the 2020 primaries and caucuses)

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Source?

I'm citing 2020 exit poll data which is pretty recent.

In Washington, 65% of Dem voters supported M4ALL instead of PHI. (Exit and entrance polls from the 2020 primaries and caucuses)

Texas 63% of Dem voters supported a government plan for all instead of PHI (Exit and entrance polls from the 2020 primaries and caucuses)

South Carolina 49% approve of a gov't plan for all instead of PHI (Exit and entrance polls from the 2020 primaries and caucuses)

Michigan 57% Support (Exit and entrance polls from the 2020 primaries and caucuses)

Mississippi 60% (Exit and entrance polls from the 2020 primaries and caucuses)

U.S. Voters Support Expanding Medicare but Not Eliminating Private Health Insurance

Less than half of registered voters, 41 percent, support a single-payer Medicare for All system that would eliminate the private health insurance industry, according to the survey

That proposals are more popular among Democratic voters. But even among Democrats, keeping a private insurance option is more widely supported, pollsters found.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exit polls across multiple states taken within the last couple of months > A poll from September of last year.

Also, this article covers all voters, I'm not talking about Republicans, we obviously aren't getting M4ALL through them. I don't care if they dislike it.

Gotcha. You should google Aca polls for everyone before it passed. M4all isn’t close at all to aca numbers. You need majority of everyone or close to it.

m4all is far far away.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Gotcha. You should google Aca polls for everyone before it passed. M4all isn’t close at all to aca numbers. You need majority of everyone or close to it.

m4all is far far away.

My argument isn't about whether it's close or far away. My argument is that Democratic voters support it. I don't see why anyone would put the :cape: on for these PHI companies. They sure as hell won't do the same for you if you actually get sick.

If it's far away despite that support, that's the party not delivering what the people want (or they can't due to Republicans).

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My argument isn't about whether it's close or far away. My argument is that Democratic voters support it. I don't see why anyone would put the :cape: on for these PHI companies. They sure as hell won't do the same for you if you actually get sick.

If it's far away despite that support, that's the party not delivering what the people want (or they can't due to Republicans).

I’m just being real with u. U cited exit polls which in and of itself is a small % of dems that actually vote.

Ur taking democrats 50% of the country and then taking primary democrats that vote less than 50% of democrats and then stating what the reasons they voted for were.

it’s like taking 3 out of ten people. And then saying 2 of those 3 people support Medicare for all.

that’s essentially saying 2/10 ppl support Medicare for all so the majority of the country does as well. That’s not how it works man :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

The splits don't look that good. Only half of Bernie supporters support eradicating private Healthcare and the majority of Biden supporters oppose it.

Basically confirming what we saw in the their poll, their just isn't broad enough support for eradicating private insurance. :yeshrug:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I’m just being real with u. U cited exit polls which in and of itself is a small % of dems that actually vote.

Ur taking democrats 50% of the country and then taking primary democrats that vote less than 50% of democrats and then stating what the reasons they voted for were.

it’s like taking 3 out of ten people. And then saying 2 of those 3 people support Medicare for all.

that’s essentially saying 2/10 ppl support Medicare for all so the majority of the country does as well. That’s not how it works man :francis:

What?

You cited a telephone poll that has a sample size of 900 people, and then are criticizing exit polls because it's only a small sample of people?

That's exactly how polls work. They sample a small % of the population.