the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
they sure meant something when they accurately predicted him crushing bernie :ehh:
And there you have it, that was his goal after all. Not beating Trump. Only took the entire media establishment and democratic establishment backing him to do it, real impressive stuff
he’s beating him more in swing states :win:
I didn’t see that poll but I did just look it up. That slim lead in Michigan is going to come crashing down once the General starts and Trump goes on full attack and Biden’s brain completely melts

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And there you have it, that was his goal after all. Not beating Trump

I didn’t see that poll but I did just look it up. That slim lead in Michigan is going to come crashing down once the General starts and Trump goes on full attack and Biden’s brain completely melts
:childplease: michigan just elected a young popular female democrat in 2018 whos endorsing biden as trump shorts her on medical supplies. lets not be defeatist

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And there you have it, that was his goal after all. Not beating Trump. Only took the entire media establishment and democratic establishment backing him to do it, real impressive stuff

Great and with a trump win we become one step closer to the plans u want to implement. :ohhh:

you’re a literal genius :ehh: