Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
They just projected Biden wins Arizona. Clean sweep.

tenor.gif

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
The more Sanders loses the less leverage he'll have. Right now he has something Joe Biden and the Democratic Party want, a swift end to the primary. Now he can continue to ask people for donations as his position (and hopefully reputation) erodes or he can try to extract something meaningful while accepting reality.

Domestic legislative outcomes are going to be a wash and Biden has already made overtures in this area; however, foreign policy is a place where the executive gets to act with far more leeway. So, Sanders should be pushing to make his list of SOS nominees the list Biden chooses from. Hell, have Biden nominate him to be SOS it's whatever (look at the shyt Hillary did here). At the very least he could block the truly awful choices.

Tragically, that type of maneuver seems beyond his ability...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I never said Biden have to compromise without Bernie dropping out. Matter of fact the first post that started our debate I stated this

The debate I been having over the last few pages is about Bernie intentions. I think you and a few other posters seem to think Bernie is hell bent on being a spoiler. I have been arguing I don’t think that is the case. I think he just want Biden to move a little bit left on a few issues. My position has been if Biden is willing to compromise, Bernie will dropout and endorse him. Bernie would at least be able to tell his supporters that he got Biden to agree on a few key policies, and that their movement wasn’t for nothing. A portion of his supporters wouldn’t accept that, but a good amount of them will. And that give Biden a better chance of beating Trump.
We disagree, Bernie setting up shop for later primaries and then saying he’ll stay til convention shows he’s hellbent of his last hurrah. And Biden is much further left than he’s ever been, it’s arrogant to for Bernie to expect him to move more for him (as he continues to lose leverage by losing these primaries) for him to do the right thing and drop out (and I’m one who feels biden can come off a few of his positions, but I’m not expecting or demanding it, he is who he is)

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@F K u negged me saying I’m anti choice and I bet u haven’t even read any of his positions on abortion. Ur just believing a tweet.

I hope ur under 21 :stopitslime: