FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The more Sanders loses the less leverage he'll have. Right now he has something Joe Biden and the Democratic Party want, a swift end to the primary. Now he can continue to ask people for donations as his position (and hopefully reputation) erodes or he can try to extract something meaningful while accepting reality.

Domestic legislative outcomes are going to be a wash and Biden has already made overtures in this area; however, foreign policy is a place where the executive gets to act with far more leeway. So, Sanders should be pushing to make his list of SOS nominees the list Biden chooses from. Hell, have Biden nominate him to be SOS it's whatever (look at the shyt Hillary did here). At the very least he could block the truly awful choices.

Tragically, that type of maneuver seems beyond his ability...
Samantha Power wants to be Secretary of State in a Biden administration

F K

All Star
Daps
@F K u negged me saying I’m anti choice and I bet u haven’t even read any of his positions on abortion. Ur just believing a tweet.

I hope ur under 21 :stopitslime:
:mjlol: he voted for a nationwide 20-week abortion ban AND voted against the affordable care act/obamacare , and you want to talk about him trying to save lives.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: he voted for a nationwide 20-week abortion ban AND voted against the affordable care act/obamacare , and you want to talk about him trying saving lives.

Lol and y “20 weeks” what does that mean to u? Something u just read today?
What were the democrats polls back then at “20 weeks”?
What are the democrat polls today at “20 weeks”?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You’re a Grown man :russ:

1/3rd of the country believes in abortion after 20 weeks.

1/3rd. You’re solidly in the minority.

two twitter words and u stopped thinking for yourself :mjlol:

F K

All Star
Daps
Lol and y “20 weeks” what does that mean to u? Something u just read today?
What were the democrats polls back then at “20 weeks”?
What are the democrat polls today at “20 weeks”?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You’re a Grown man :russ:
Death of Savita Halappanavar - Wikipedia
abortion limits put women's lives at risk. nobody get a late abortion for shyts and giggles, people like lipinski are dangerous for women and mothers.
also I noticed you skipping over the fact that he voted AGAINST obamacare :sas2:.
go cry for your republican-lite LOSER somewhere else this is a thread for democrats.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Death of Savita Halappanavar - Wikipedia
abortion limits put women's lives at risk. nobody get a late abortion for shyts and giggles, people like lipinski are dangerous for women and mothers.
also I noticed you skipping over the fact that he voted AGAINST obamacare :sas2:.
go cry for your republican-lite LOSER somewhere else this is a thread for democrats.

:ohhh: Damn. I wonder why a dem would put his name on the bill just to account for this issue :hhh:. Bet u haven’t even read the highlights of the bill

it’s not “republican lite” it’s the majority of America that think this :stopitslime:.

F K

All Star
Daps
:ohhh: Damn. I wonder why a dem would put his name on the bill just to account for this issue :hhh:. Bet u haven’t even read the highlights of the bill

it’s not “republican lite” it’s the majority of America that think this :stopitslime:.
not democrats:umad:
Also 63 % of people, regardless of how they personally feel about abortion believe it should be a decision made by a woman and her doctor, not by the government.

Also, no mercy for anyone who voted against the ACA. You can juelz all you want about his anti choice track record but there is no excuse for voting against the ACA, especially not in a D +6 district.