dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ummmmmm no. Look we disagree and that’s fine. But I’m not going to stop saying what I believe. You might think you are spitting facts but it is your opinion. And that’s fine. I have my opinion as well. If you don’t want to hear it you are welcome to put me on ignore. I wont take it personal.
It’s not opinions, it’s the order in which things are done...or do you lay your peanut butter and jelly out before your bread?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
it's over. we need to focus on congress and local politics. bernie pushed the line far as hell but it wasnt far enough. gotta pick some vulnerable seats, do some voter education on economics, pushback more vigorously against republican voter suppression tactics and integrate it all into mainstream democrat politics in the south.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
it's over. we need to focus on congress and local politics. bernie pushed the line far as hell but it wasnt far enough. gotta pick some vulnerable seats, do some voter education on economics, pushback more vigorously against republican voter suppression tactics and integrate it all into mainstream democrat politics in the south.

:blessed:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So is bernie gonna quit or keep wasting time
You know how this goes with Bernie.

John "I'm the Map" King just showed how much of a challenge he has going forward. Dude is barely winning any counties. Florida is so blue it looks like it's underwater. Staying in against Hilary was different. He getting stretched out here.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
and this soft ass commie just decamped to Vermont and never did shyt.

I keep reminding people. Vermont has ONE seat in the house of representatives.

That means bernie has essentially been representing the same size constituency for his entire 30+ years in Congress :mindblown:
:mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
At least the tea party was able to change the dynamics of the republican party for their desires, what in the hell have the justice democrats accomplished :dahell:?
Thing is, the party has moved, but it won’t bend to insurrection the way the republicans did. At the end of the day, the demographics and geographic spread of America means the dems will always need moderates to be a viable party. A pure progressive agenda is not winning Midwest, southern districts, and wealthy suburban districts (ie Orange County is never going to be as liberal as SF/Oakland)