Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
not democrats:umad:
Also 63 % of people, regardless of how they personally feel about abortion believe it should be a decision made by a woman and her doctor, not by the government.

Also, no mercy for anyone who voted against the ACA. You can juelz all you want about his anti choice track record but there is no excuse for voting against the ACA, especially not in a D +6 district.

A new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll finds that only 18% of Americans support third-trimester abortion.

You sneaky sneaky guy. :umad: You’re trying use a broad poll saying ppl supporting woman’s rights which most ppl to to insinuate that ppl support late term aborting which most ppl don’t, including 80% of women.

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-con...ables-on-Abortion_1906051428_FINAL.pdf#page=3

Then u try to u wrap your dog shyt thinking about abortion by deflecting to Obamacare which wasn’t the reason on why u disagreed with me at all:steviej:

You almost got me :rudy:. Too bad 80% of this country agrees with me. And the poll was conducted by “left leaning” school :myman:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Warren Moon is in here carrying water for someone who refused to endorse Obama against mitt romney :francis::heh:

nope just defending the majority on his “pro abortion” thinking. Which is bullshyt.

what he said about Obamacare and Kevin Durant getting corona today have nothing to do with what i posted, which was about how the majority of Americans feel about abortion. :steviej:

keep deflecting :umad:

F K

All Star
Daps
A new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll finds that only 18% of Americans support third-trimester abortion.

You sneaky sneaky guy. :umad: You’re trying use a broad poll saying ppl supporting woman’s rights which most ppl to to insinuate that ppl support late term aborting which most ppl don’t, including 80% of women.

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-con...ables-on-Abortion_1906051428_FINAL.pdf#page=3

Then u try to u wrap your dog shyt thinking about abortion by deflecting to Obamacare which wasn’t the reason on why u disagreed with me at all:steviej:

You almost got me :rudy:. Too bad 80% of this country agrees with me. And the poll was conducted by “left leaning” school :myman:
45 percent of Democrats believe that it should be legal up to 6 months (more than 20 weeks) and support goes higher if the abortion is for the health of the mother. :skip:
Most people would not choose to have an abortion, most people don't like the idea of people having abortions. Most people still think abortions should be legal and that the decision should be between a woman and her doctor.

I brought up the ACA because you were talking nonsense about him wanting to save lives. Someone who wanted to save lives would not vote against the ACA which has and continues to save lives every year.

Him losing is good news for the democratic party and for american citizens everywhere.

edit: we've been reducing abortions every year which is a good thing, mostly through people not even wanting to explore the idea of abortion and reducing teen pregnancy. Abortion bans just endanger women, and it's shocking that you would endorse such bad policy.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
45 percent of Democrats believe that it should be legal up to 6 months (more than 20 weeks) and support goes higher if the abortion is for the health of the mother. :skip:
Most people would not choose to have an abortion, most people don't like the idea of people having abortions. Most people still think abortions should be legal and that the decision should be between a woman and her doctor.

I brought up the ACA because you were talking nonsense about him wanting to save lives. Someone who wanted to save lives would not vote against the ACA which has and continues to save lives every year.

Him losing is good news for the democratic party and for american citizens everywhere.

edit: we've been reducing abortions every year which is a good thing, mostly through people not even wanting to explore the idea of abortion and reducing teen pregnancy. Abortion bans just endanger women, and it's shocking that you would endorse such bad policy.

link your proof.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
question for the bernie or busts, what is it about trumps presidency so far that makes you want to give him a second term?

Not a Bernie or bust guy, but are you the right person to ask this question since you didn't vote for Hillary?

Last edited:

F K

All Star
Daps
link your proof.
i'm using your link of registered voters: any time she wants one during her entire pregnancy(18), 6 months(13), rape incest, life of a woman (26) to save the life of a women (9) = 66

edit: do I need to link you proof of the ACA saving lives too? :lolbron:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Trump is about to steal Yang's UBI idea on the road to reelection.

Dems need to focus up and find a unified message before that happens.

I'm sitting here like :dwillhuh:

Romney, Hawley are coming out here for cash transfers

Dems were talking about means testing :mindblown: but thankfully a lot of them are catching on

If the Dems fukk this up, you'll have a GOP embrace UBI to use it to destroy existing programs which they want to do obviously. Dems need to be outflanking these mofos

And if the Dems under a Biden administration don't govern well starting next year, we're fukked with a right wing populist storming in 2024

F K

All Star
Daps
@Warren Moon I apologize, I shouldn't be a sore winner. If you want to mourn Lipinski, I should let you do so in peace. :hubie: We need party unity in these times, even If I'm happy as hell he's gone, I'll let you cook.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i'm using your link of registered voters: any time she wants one during her entire pregnancy(18), 6 months(13), rape incest, life of a woman (26) to save the life of a women (9) = 66

edit: do I need to link you proof of the ACA saving lives too? :lolbron:

Oh ok. Take this L. Move one with ur life.

his bill was financially supported by many many many democrats with its 20 week limit, including the old school Bernie crew. Stop naive breh. It’s going to take u far in life.

S/o to breh :salute:

F K

All Star
Daps
Oh ok. Take this L. Move one with ur life.

his bill was financially supported by many many many democrats with its 20 week limit. Stop naive breh. It’s going to take u far in life.

S/o to breh :salute:
Only L taken tonight was by your candidate :ufdup: