A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh, stop saying this. You don’t get concessions while still in the race, in reward for an endorsement on working to herd your supporters over to the nominee, that’s when bargaining happens.

For multiple reasons, Bernie should just concede. Even the exit polls say people just want to beat trump, they agree with much of his platform it don’t think he’s a winner...how many times does that need to be made clear?
Ummmmmm no. Look we disagree and that’s fine. But I’m not going to stop saying what I believe. You might think you are spitting facts but it is your opinion. And that’s fine. I have my opinion as well. If you don’t want to hear it you are welcome to put me on ignore. I wont take it personal.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
his policy isn't even constitutionally viable. unless he's gonna... executive order china to covert solar???
We should focus on what we can do as a nation and then perhaps work on swaying other nations to taking bold action. And Bernie is so far left on the the issue that what ever action he is able to get through would be exceedingly better than Joes half measures. Bernie is the better candidate on climate point blank period. And as we progress through this decade it will be painfully clear. We will regret this.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was tagged on twitter by a Bernie supporter I was debating back and forth a few days ago. According to him, this is "my beloved" Liz's fault. Had she got out before Super Tuesday then Bernie would have "coasted" pass Biden by now.

Sidenote: our mayor is on TV looking like a super butch. She should just gone head and get a fade.
:mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
His base cares. We going to need most of them to vote for Biden in November. If Bernie can get some policy concessions that make it more likely that at least some of his supporters that don’t like Biden might hold their nose and support him in the general.
His base doesn't even vote for him.

A percentage of them will need to get into the fold but I don't think this is a major issue. Biden should adopt some of Bernie's proposals in the coming days but ultimately the focus is now on the general election and Trump.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

dc3a7e8ddcfece04b619fc68642bd28a.png