the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His base cares. We going to need most of them to vote for Biden in November. If Bernie can get some policy concessions that make it more likely that at least some of his supporters that don’t like Biden might hold their nose and support him in the general.
how did not holding your nose, and letting trump win in 2016, work out for you?

gorsuch and kavanaugh good on progressive issues? :heh:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223 Bernie crashing and burning EXACTLY like Jeremy Corbyn.

Support built up in the virtual world that couldn't transfer to reality.

shyt feels like a bigger revelation than Verbal Kint's walk straightening out.

uw3zBy.gif

:wow:
He got duped by those Momentum types

It’s clear he should have ran a traditional campaign with his progressive streak

Anyway these are the last primaries for awhile. I think Bernie is gonna suspend his campaign very soon.

Paying attention to this race:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Bernies plan is trash. If you have more than two adults in your household then you losing money fukking with Bernie. Plus it's going to cause problems. Household check means multiple people can claim it, I need a check with MY NAME ON IT.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the fact that some of his supporters would be willing endure another 4 years of trump, a conservative supreme court for the next 3 generations and other legislation that would pretty much destroy the chance of the progressive movement making any meaningful progress for decades

is the more concerning problem...

edit: and thats ignoring the fact of a global pandemic requiring social distancing being put on the back burner to waste votes in a drawn out primary...
Breh you are too bias. Were you saying the same thing when establishment figures stated they wouldn’t support Bernie? If Bernie would of won he would of have to reach out to older voters and more moderate voters. Obama had to reach out to Clinton voters in 08. And that primary was a lot more contentious than this one. If the roles was reversed would you be saying the same thing?

Also don’t be surprised if you see Biden praising Bernie and adopt/compromise a few of his positions in the next weak or two. If that happen I think Bernie will drop out.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to think exactly like u, until I followed the rabbit hole to see who was making money off climate change.

In saying that, it obvious is the biggest issue we will face as human beings but it's also the most financially corrupt thing leftists participate in. You got to watch who u listen to on the subject.

The only people making big money off climate change are the corporations that caused it - fossil fuel industry and their politcal stooges.
The fact that you are using a common right wing talking point tells me everything

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
His base cares. We going to need most of them to vote for Biden in November. If Bernie can get some policy concessions that make it more likely that at least some of his supporters that don’t like Biden might hold their nose and support him in the general.
Breh, stop saying this. You don’t get concessions while still in the race, in reward for an endorsement on working to herd your supporters over to the nominee, that’s when bargaining happens.

For multiple reasons, Bernie should just concede. Even the exit polls say people just want to beat trump, they agree with much of his platform it don’t think he’s a winner...how many times does that need to be made clear?