A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's one way to look at it. Another way to look at it: Bernie has shown an inability to compete in multiple important states, especially ones with large black voting blocs. And because of that he's getting blown out, thus increasing Biden's delegate count. Michigan may have been the bigger story, but Florida is going to give Biden a delegate lead that is virtually insurmountable. It's over. Bernie knows it. Everyone knows it. He wants to stay and demand policy concessions as if we're not in the middle of a national/global crisis. Nobody cares.
His base cares. We going to need most of them to vote for Biden in November. If Bernie can get some policy concessions that make it more likely that at least some of his supporters that don’t like Biden might hold their nose and support him in the general.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This shyt given everything else going out and just being busy this week hasnt even been on my mind. More so, since this shyt had been over.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why is Bernie still in this race

giphy.gif

Bernie Bros said only he can save us from ourselves :to:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
His base cares. We going to need most of them to vote for Biden in November. If Bernie can get some policy concessions that make it more likely that at least some of his supporters that don’t like Biden might hold their nose and support him in the general.
the fact that some of his supporters would be willing endure another 4 years of trump, a conservative supreme court for the next 3 generations and other legislation that would pretty much destroy the chance of the progressive movement making any meaningful progress for decades

is the more concerning problem...

edit: and thats ignoring the fact of a global pandemic requiring social distancing being put on the back burner to waste votes in a drawn out primary...

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I was tagged on twitter by a Bernie supporter I was debating back and forth a few days ago. According to him, this is "my beloved" Liz's fault. Had she got out before Super Tuesday then Bernie would have "coasted" pass Biden by now.

Sidenote: our mayor is on TV looking like a super butch. She should just gone head and get a fade.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You are a fool.
No one is saying he is Jesus. However he does have the only policy that realistically addresses climate change. Joe Biden literally laughed about it on the debate stage. He doesn't take the issue seriously because he is out of touch with the reality of it. His presidency will be another 4 to 8 years of inaction. And almost all climate scientist agree that radical action is needed now and that another 8 years of inaction and taking small steps is detrimental to our species.

I used to think exactly like u, until I followed the rabbit hole to see who was making money off climate change.

In saying that, it obvious is the biggest issue we will face as human beings but it's also the most financially corrupt thing leftists participate in. You got to watch who u listen to on the subject.