NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They shytted on everyone for months!!! And then expects ppl to want to associate themselves with them.

who starts swinging on everyone in your crew before y’all go fight another gang :mjlol:

that ole kill em with hate strategy.
:francis: Michael brooks, Krystal ball and Kyle kulinski Tried to make her seem less credible. All progressive outlets that should be more inclusive and instead was being straight up hateful. They definitely shouldn’t turn into a left version of trump supporters. It’s not about one person it’s about the vision. Sam Seder the only one that I can stand listening to.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Still seeing Bernie bro’s in here attacking liz after they wanted her to drop out early. Let’s see if y’all take advantage of the liz and Bloomberg supporters that are out there for the taking.
:mjgrin:
And :laff: at y’all wanting that endorsement after trashing her for the last 3 months. Na dawg now y’all want a helping hand:ufdup:
....breh vote for policies. Stop stanning politicians like a fukking fan. Holy shyt you nikkas are insufferably dumb sometimes

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
....breh vote for policies. Stop stanning politicians like a fukking fan. Holy shyt you nikkas are insufferably dumb sometimes
:dahell: I’m voting for Bernie though.see y’all ready to attack people if they not in lock step with the Bernie bros. Difference is I know the consequences of not getting our nominee in office. If Biden wins then I’ll be pushing for him to beat the shyt outta that bigot in office. It’s ok to try and differentiate yourself from the other candidate when it comes to policy but when you have a whole army of online surrogates screaming that Biden has dementia then that sounds a little Trumpish. Just like Biden boyz should not be railing on bernies heart attack. Dude is nearly 80 years of age just had an MI and still running around doing rallies and traveling the country. That man is as strong as a horse:dwillhuh: gotta salute these two old cacs because I bet half the dudes in here are :flabbynsick:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Another misleading video. I watched the whole thing. The lady screamed out the gate soon as Biden started. Biden was trying to calm her down. He was saying this is not a Trump rally to people that began to get rowdy with the hecklers and to say that this isn't where people act wild in general. I've watched a few of his rallies where he literally said "let her go this is not a Trump rally". Biden asked for them to meet after the show. What more could he do? He could have told them to go fukk themselves. Now that I think about it, fukk her. Good that he didnt meet with her because she would have screamed in his face some more.

Ya'll really gotta step calling for anti-Biden these videos. The same way people need to stop falling for misleading anti-Bernie videos.

The mental gymnastics y'all are warming up for your Uncle Joe Biden.

:skip:

Biden communicates poorly to the public.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Man, Joe potentially nominating Jaime Dimon as Treasury Secretary is very concerning for me. I already wasn't enthusiastic about voting for him (or Bernie for that matter).

However, this just makes it even worse. Jaime Dimon is a scumbag and plays a big role in why the Recession happened in 2008. Come the fukk on Joe. You already do a poor job with young voters...don't depress young voter turnout even more. He still needs enough young people to show up and vote for him.

Man, why did Democratic voters really vote for these 2 old white men? :francis: :snoop: :martin: :beli:

Why did y'all think Joe Biden was any better?

This is what y'all wanted. Live with it.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man, Joe potentially nominating Jaime Dimon as Treasury Secretary is very concerning for me. I already wasn't enthusiastic about voting for him (or Bernie for that matter).

However, this just makes it even worse. Jaime Dimon is a scumbag and plays a big role in why the Recession happened in 2008. Come the fukk on Joe. You already do a poor job with young voters...don't depress young voter turnout even more. He still needs enough young people to show up and vote for him.

Man, why did Democratic voters really vote for these 2 old white men? :francis: :snoop: :martin: :beli:

If you know who Jamie Dimon is you’re not young.

Young ppl have no idea who he is and def won’t do research on him

I agree with your statement though.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He let it the banks run roughshod over black people under his watch. He didn't create the problem but he didn't fix it in 8 years . Why is this controversial?:jbhmm:
Are you speaking to the subprime mortgage bubble or something else?

F K

All Star
Daps
no. because it didn’t happen.
Are you speaking to the subprime mortgage bubble or something else?
I'm talking about when he put the banks who had been proven to be racist and fraudulent in charge of home owner release. So people just lost everything and didn't get to exit with any equity. Black wealth dropped by two thirds under Obama!!! Everyone got a bail our except us