the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Define “failure?”

mind you, I don’t personally respect the will of the people. I tend to think I know what’s better for most people than what voters en masse conclude.

I believe warren was the best candidate for president and her not getting votes doesn’t suggest otherwise.

additionally when people could rank their favorites they often ranked warren higher but people feared if she could beat trump and fell back to Biden.
your mindset is ridiculous imo. don't complain about authoritarians anymore lol.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Jim c00nburn.

Identity politics, FTW.

Not that I ever believed in the modern iteration of identity politics...this election really exposes the weaponization of it to those that may have been sleeping.

Black politicians standing in line for butter biscuits. Black bourgeoisie who talk a lot of pro black bullshyt til it's time to actually ride for the betterment of their people. Trans and gay people voting for Biden because "bernie bros' despite the fact that he went to bat for their cause before it was popular to do so. Suburban white 'allies' and even so called 'progressives' serving up plenty of white guilt and 'woke' rhetoric til actually changing something becomes and option, proving themselves to be sheepdogs.

OPPS.

tenor.gif

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
This is random and off-topic.....

........but I just noticed that NONE of the current Black Senators have any children. Tim Scott is a "bachelor" (whatever that means) and has no kids. Cory Booker has no children. Kamala has no children either (her sister Maya has an adult daughter though).

That's kinda off crazy to think about :ohhh:

Sorry for the off-topic subject :francis: :hubie:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I didnt mind biden in 08 primaries when i was relatively low info and was young. Saw him at a few debates and was like ok this guys decent

I still dont mind biden in terms of just being likable but his record is atrocious. I didnt do the digging back then enough.

Hes going to win this primary. I wouldnt be 100% surprised if he runs the table and bernie drops out tomorrow night. I am not at all happy about this.

Biden vs trump is a nightmare scenario for me in terms of my interests.

:mjcry: