Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:wow:

nytimes.com
Opinion | The Simple Reason the Left Won’t Stop Losing
By David Leonhardt
8-9 minutes
Progressives need to care more about winning.

This article speaks to me on a personal level and also echos what I've been saying about Warren for months - Warren's lane was always CENTER-LEFT candidate. Go all in on financial/political corruption and tax reform, but pull back on every thing else. She should have never touched free college, m4a, and la raza immigration. Old people in this country are simply not ready for that much change at once. If she had done this Pete's rise never happens and she locks up a large swath of his and Klob's voters. Gottdamnit Liz...:snoop:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Good news for Biden Bros

:mjtf:

It has nothing to do with Coronavirus. It has everything to do with Biden surpassing Bernie. Peep the PredictIt markets below. Democrat share prices started dropping on Feb 3 (Iowa) and continued to go down until Super Tuesday (March 3rd) when the price started going up and concurrently Republican share prices started nosediving.

PredictIt

40bxw3k.png

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This article speaks to me on a personal level and also echos what I've been saying about Warren for months - Warren's lane was always CENTER-LEFT candidate. Go all in on financial/political corruption and tax reform, but pull back on every thing else. She should have never touched free college, m4a, and la raza immigration. Old people in this country are simply not ready for that much change at once. If she had done this Pete's rise never happens and she locks up a large swath of his and Klob's voters. Gottdamnit Liz...:snoop:
I don’t even think it was that. She had a few weak debates. She also fell for the media trap of not wanting to say she would raise taxes on the middle class to pay for M4A. She should of had a better answer earlier. She was way too passive earlier in the campaign. I was yelling at the top of my lungs in here for her to go after Buttigieg. He took a lot of her support. By the time she really started to fight it was too late. But I agree she would of made the best president, and would of been great at governing. It is Unfortunate that she is not as good at campaigning as she is at policy. If she was I think she would already be the nominee.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Betniebros thought shytting on every candidate and their base for a year would eventually bring them to their side :mjlol:

Biden stayed silent, took his blows in order to later welcome them with open arms. Who would of thought that attacking every potential Allie you could have would be dumb.

And ppl had the audacity to say that was a weak campaign. Straight genius no malarkey :wow:

Time to break out the record player to play the funeral Music bc the Bernie campaign tomorrow is getting burried. It’s over, he built the coalition while y’all attacked it.

ceezy

Pro
Daps

Betniebros thought shytting on every candidate and their base for a year would eventually bring them to their side :mjlol:

Biden stayed silent, took his blows in order to later welcome them with open arms. Who would of thought that attacking every potential Allie you could have would be dumb.

And ppl had the audacity to say that was a weak campaign. Straight genius no malarkey :wow:

Time to break out the record player to play the funeral Music bc the Bernie campaign tomorrow is getting burried. It’s over, he built the coalition while y’all attacked it.

I don't see Bernie Folks rolling with him after this. That's 1/3rd of the Party.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This is random and off-topic.....

........but I just noticed that NONE of the current Black Senators have any children. Tim Scott is a "bachelor" (whatever that means) and has no kids. Cory Booker has no children. Kamala has no children either (her sister Maya has an adult daughter though).

That's kinda off crazy to think about :ohhh:

Sorry for the off-topic subject :francis: :hubie:
Sacrifice.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't see Bernie Folks rolling with him after this. That's 1/3rd of the Party.

Yep they told us to fukk off, I will them to fukk off in November. :manny:

Lol idk why. Biden never attacked Bernies base. They fought with kamalas, Liz, and Petes base.

Biden ppl stayed silent and just voted.

He actually would have a shot right now if they didn’t fukk with Liz and her ppl so much. Yet they’ll blame it on the establishment :mjlol:

Naw y’all were just a$$holes to everyone:francis:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Still seeing Bernie bro’s in here attacking liz after they wanted her to drop out early. Let’s see if y’all take advantage of the liz and Bloomberg supporters that are out there for the taking.
:mjgrin:
And :laff: at y’all wanting that endorsement after trashing her for the last 3 months. Na dawg now y’all want a helping hand:ufdup:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Biden doesn't have an online base to attack. His advantage is his older voters who are most reliable actually going to the polls.

he does have an online base, they just can’t be attacked by twitter trolls.

Biden has/d a thorough online strategy. He just was trying to be the president of the USA not Twitter.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Nah... the online left isn't representative. Most Dems and left leaning indies will vote for Joe in the general election.

I also saw this tweet :wow: FOX tried to bait Bernie into talking about Joe's mental health and he never went for it.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Still seeing Bernie bro’s in here attacking liz after they wanted her to drop out early. Let’s see if y’all take advantage of the liz and Bloomberg supporters that are out there for the taking.
:mjgrin:
And :laff: at y’all wanting that endorsement after trashing her for the last 3 months. Na dawg now y’all want a helping hand:ufdup:

They shytted on everyone for months!!! And then expects ppl to want to associate themselves with them.

who starts swinging on everyone in your crew before y’all go fight another gang :mjlol:

that ole kill em with hate strategy.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

So she should have gotten off Bernie's dikk, I agree.