☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don’t blame Kyle but his hypocrisy is stunning. He is the same person that got mad when younger Black voters said they weren’t voting for Bernie or anyone else without a specific Black agenda. This is why some Black people get frustrated with progressives(I am a progressive as well). It is cool not to vote for the lesser evil when it is a issue you care about, but it is wrong if Black people do the same:camby:for the record I think everyone should vote for the lesser evil in this case. I strongly dislike Biden but he is better than Trump. The federal courts will be lost for a generation if Trump wins.
Kyle got mad?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
KK has a vested interest in not seeing a Biden victory. Far-left grifters like KK have been eating good off that Clinton L, but a moderate defeating Trump will neutralize a lot of these fringe characters on the far left.
This is how his dad died :dahell:

dude kept going to a quack doctor?! :mindblown:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Yep they told us to fukk off, I will them to fukk off in November. :manny:
Me too. And I live in the biggest swing state (FL).

I held my nose and voted for Hillary last time, but since they’re coming back with an even more corporate centrist than her who happens to also be racist as fukk, I’m not doing it again. Can’t just keep saying you gotta vote for us cause Republicans suck. I brought into that for 2 decades of adulthood. Something’s gotta give eventually. This is my personal breaking point.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Dragged 6 people to the polls, might even swoop up my crack head uncle and get one more later on before they close.

giphy.gif

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is random and off-topic.....

........but I just noticed that NONE of the current Black Senators have any children. Tim Scott is a "bachelor" (whatever that means) and has no kids. Cory Booker has no children. Kamala has no children either (her sister Maya has an adult daughter though).

That's kinda off crazy to think about :ohhh:

Sorry for the off-topic subject :francis: :hubie:
People put career over marriage. This has hurt Booker more then most.