Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Bloomberg as head of World Bank and Jaime Dimon as ...anything Treasury-related? :why:

Is he telling Warren fukk her votes/delegates, he got it locked? :picard:

If that's the case, then Biden is making the Michigan Mistake far earlier than Hillary did.

#Trump2020
full

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Still seeing Bernie bro’s in here attacking liz after they wanted her to drop out early. Let’s see if y’all take advantage of the liz and Bloomberg supporters that are out there for the taking.
:mjgrin:
And :laff: at y’all wanting that endorsement after trashing her for the last 3 months. Na dawg now y’all want a helping hand:ufdup:
I was still hoping she would endorse Bernie just because of policy. It probably wouldn’t of made a difference but still. I’m not surprised it didn’t happen. Bernie team, supporters, and even Bernie himself need to learn about team building and where and how to pick battles. I nearly fell out of my seat when I heard Bernie didn’t ask Clyburn for his endorsement. At least ask him not to endorse. It might not work but you have to at least try. That was straight up political negligence. Especially since Bernie have a good relationship with him. He is stubborn to a fault.

They are also ignoring human emotions. They keep saying things like do you want healthcare or not. That type of strategy doesn’t work. It not just the candidate themselves. It is their staff that have hurt feelings, and bring that energy to the candidate. I can tell by Liz interviews that she took the attacks from Bernie supporters personally. If you think Liz is a corporate sellout snake why do you even want her endorsement?

It is just unfortunate because Biden is such a terrible pick. We really about to nominate a 77 year old man going through a mental decline, and that has a poor record. Politics can be depressing at times.

Last edited:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Btw we should stop saying Biden have dementia. While it clear he is going through some sort of mental decline it is not clear what it is. It could just be old age. Dementia is something very specific. While Trump and the republicans will say say it, it will turn off democratic primary voters. You can point out Biden’s gaffes and mental fitness without saying he have dementia or Alzheimer’s.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't see Bernie Folks rolling with him after this. That's 1/3rd of the Party.

what the medicare for all hardliners don't get is that it goes beyond what most of Europe even has with a public option

this ain't France and we gotta know what would work for a country our size in population and geographically

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Btw we should stop saying Biden have dementia. While it clear he is going through some sort of mental decline it is not clear what it is. It could just be old age. Dementia is something very specific. While Trump and the republicans will say say it, it will turn off democratic primary voters. You can point out Biden gaffes and mental fitness without saying he have dementia or Alzheimer’s.
part of his stutter is coming out too

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't see Bernie Folks rolling with him after this. That's 1/3rd of the Party.

I don’t blame Kyle but his hypocrisy is stunning. He is the same person that got mad when younger Black voters said they weren’t voting for Bernie or anyone else without a specific Black agenda. This is why some Black people get frustrated with progressives(I am a progressive as well). It is cool not to vote for the lesser evil when it is a issue you care about, but it is wrong if Black people do the same:camby:for the record I think everyone should vote for the lesser evil in this case. I strongly dislike Biden but he is better than Trump. The federal courts will be lost for a generation if Trump wins.

Last edited:
Daps
I don’t blame Kyle but his hypocrisy is stunning. He is the same person that got mad when younger Black voters said they weren’t voting for Bernie or anyone else without a specific Black agenda. This is why some Black people get frustrated with progressives(I am a progressive as well). It is cool not to vote for the lesser evil when it is a issue you care about, but it is wrong if Black people do the same:camby:for the record I think everyone should vote for the lesser evil in this case. I strongly dislike Biden but he is better than Trump. The federal courts will be lost for a generation if Trump wins.
They are getting desperate and they wont go silently they will screech and make noise and smear biden as much as possible like they did hillary, what did they expect? They destroyed kamala harris and strongly showed their distain for her record, did it to warren , beto and pete and every other candidate who posed a serious electoral opposition to sanders and now the train has come home to roost. This is bernie 2nd run and he likely wouldn't run a third i believe so its this or nothing. They made people dislike them and their candidate by engaging in politics of personal destruction from kamala is a cop to warren is a snake to pete is a rat this things build severe intolerance for bernie sanders. Now they are smearing biden with him being senile and working with the right wing to do it. They created this monster and now they will watch him get rightfully destroyed electorally the way they did to his rivals

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
KK has a vested interest in not seeing a Biden victory. Far-left grifters like KK have been eating good off that Clinton L, but a moderate defeating Trump will neutralize a lot of these fringe characters on the far left.