Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
If bernie was going to come back the corona virus ended that media has been 100% focused on that

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Does Bernie drop out if the next couple weeks are as bad as the polling?

Or does he just ride this to June and try to get as many delegates as he can to the Convention in Milwaukee?
If he gets decimated tomorrow I think he'll end it.

It will only get worse from there with Biden building more momentum and Florida and Pennsylvania coming up.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This is the most disappointing part of it all to me. So many people are selling themselves out this year (to Bloomberg or the Establishment).

It's like they have no principals.

These people are in it for themselves.
Welcome to the world of politics :manny:

You're spoiled by the fact that you're supporting Bernie who's stood by his principles for over 30 years. There's very few people willing to do that.

AOC came through when he was coming off a heart attack and his campaign was dead in the water. A certain progressive who believes m4a, universal child care and canceling student debt are transformative issues of our time is not willing to put her neck on the line :mjpls:

Four years ago de Blasio and Warren stayed quiet when it mattered because it might hinder their political careers. This year when de Blasio burned all his bridges and Bernie looked like the favorite he came out in support.

Julian Castro got on the Warren train early because he believed in the same ideas as her. And where did that get him? Only thing it got him is The Coli thinking he's Japanese :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This is the most disappointing part of it all to me. So many people are selling themselves out this year (to Bloomberg or the Establishment).

It's like they have no principals.

These people are in it for themselves.
With your untenable purity tests, you and your comrades will be disappointed for the rest of your life. Hopefully Bernie teaches you to support people willing to work with others or atleast pretend you are until you get into office. I’m sorry you put your faith in him

edit: joe Biden ad on tv :gladbron: