King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Tip of the iceberg:

2YXv8YB.jpg
You can attack Joe Biden for many things but this is very disingenuous. Robert Byrd became a changed man when it came to racial issues.

Also, Bernie Sanders attended Byrd's funeral. Additionally, here's a video of Robert Byrd thanking Bernie Sanders after he made a speech on the Senate floor (start video at 10:35).

:mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can attack Joe Biden for many things but this is very disingenuous. Robert Byrd became a changed man when it came to racial issues.

Also, Bernie Sanders attended Byrd's funeral. Additionally, here's video of Robert Byrd thanking Bernie Sanders for making a speech about "pharma greed".

That's Biden in a Bernie mask at the funeral breh. He was planning this shyt from back then. :pachaha:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Since people are talking about 2024 and the future of the party, Joe Kennedy III is going to be a star and I'm betting he runs for President in 2024 or 2028. Currently 39 years old, turns 40 in October. Speaks fluent Spanish. Grandson of RFK and great nephew of JFK and Ted Kennedy. Current Congressman in the 4th district in Massachusetts since 2013. Currently trying to primary Sen. Ed Markey to take his Senate seat for 2021 and probably will succeed. If he doesn't run in 2024 I'm sure he would be at the top of people's VP running mate lists assuming he is a Senator by then. He seems to be pretty bright in interviews.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

Also, Bernie Sanders attended Byrd's funeral. Additionally, here's a video of Robert Byrd thanking Bernie Sanders after he made a speech on the Senate floor (start video at 10:35).

:mjlol: i bet he will ignore this post.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It was less of a criticism and more a joke breh.

You couldn't find any humor in that statement at all?
everyone here is in sour grapes mode
Since people are talking about 2024 and the future of the party, Joe Kennedy III is going to be a star and I'm betting he runs for President in 2024 or 2028. Currently 39 years old, turns 40 in October. Speaks fluent Spanish. Grandson of RFK and great nephew of JFK and Ted Kennedy. Current Congressman in the 4th district in Massachusetts since 2013. Currently trying to primary Sen. Ed Markey to take his Senate seat for 2021 and probably will succeed. If he doesn't run in 2024 I'm sure he would be at the top of people's VP running mate lists assuming he is a Senator by then. He seems to be pretty bright in interviews.
A Kennedy...don’t we all know how this ends by now :patrice:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
She’s personally not my cup of tea, she has a long way to go before I see myself backing her

When you mentioned "the left" and "Bernie" I figured you were talking about Progressives. I don't see anyone from the Progressive wing of the party get Prez candidate backing other than AOC.

If you're just talking about Dems, then :yeshrug:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I actually like the policies she is trying to get through, but she must improve dramatically in certain political areas to have a chance of winning a democratic nomination.
She doesn't have the same stigma as Bernie has though and isn't quite as forceful. She likes to use logic to talk her way thru her views I see her winning some people over, but the next few years will be interesting and she definitely needs to make some good moves between now and then