JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Other countries are laughing at the DNC and our media establishment for covering for this man and his obvious cognitive decline. I hope y’all nikkas remember allllll this shyt come November 3rd if he gets the nom. We tried to save you.

Look at this Biden supporter. Apparently reporting any facts gets you reported.

:dead:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Here is another problem. Whoever Biden pick as VP will be the de facto nominee in 2024 if Biden win. I’m not confident the person he picks will be enough of a change agent to fight off the right.

I didn't even think about that...

I was thinking the dem field would be clear for 2024.

The 2020 dem vp as 2024 nominee running against the likely young smart right wing populist :wow:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Jackson ran a very progressive campaign in the 80's and was then slandered for years by the racist media and the far right.

Wrong guy to hate on, breh.

Clyburn AND Jackson can go to hell for all I care. They aren't the gatekeepers to the Black vote.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
if the "safe choice" who is "just going to knock out trump" gets to essentially choose the 2024 nominee via his VP choice I'm officially out and not voting for president in '24 off GP.

Because I already know how that story ends.
Who do you think the left should be grooming right now? Seems that’s the next more prudent conversation, if Bernie loses, be objective about what went wrong and start looking for a replacement