blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
A picture from Robert Byrd's funeral in 2010:
Senator_Byrd_funeral_service.jpg

Notice a little someone in top left corner in between Sherrod Brown & Chuck Schumer.

Now, why would Bernard attend the funeral of a former KKK leader? :troll:
To wish him to hell as they bury him. Look at his face. He's smiling

:mjgrin:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
first and last post on this in this thread but instead of educating people on healthcare during a global pandemic, how it's tied to work as people get laid off during a recession and every other thing it will touch the media will probably try to make the trump/Biden family feud a thing.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
first and last post on this in this thread but instead of educating people on healthcare during a global pandemic, how it's tied to work as people get laid off during a recession and every other thing it will touch the media will probably try to make the trump/Biden family feud a thing.

I hate this smug fukk so much goddamn. I might hate him more than his father to tell the truth. The fact that he’s really trying to PULL Hunter’s cracked out ass into this is beyond annoying. He’s an easy target and the media loves the Trumps because they do ridiculous shyt like this and then they normalize it by talking about it 24/7.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm seeing a CNN headline "bernie hits biden on trade in michigan"

this is not helping the fukking eventual nominee :snoop: can bernie drop the fukk out already?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Market futures looking nasty. :picard:

We might be in a recession already brehs. All we’ve got to go on are lagging indicators but yeah...

If that’s the case, Trump will be significantly weaker through summer and fall. He already used up his bullets to juice the markets.