wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Who do you think the left should be grooming right now? Seems that’s the next more prudent conversation, if Bernie loses, be objective about what went wrong and start looking for a replacement
We wouldn’t be in this situation if he wasn’t selfish after 2016 and started the process then. But here we are, 4 years behind and likely to have to do 70% of the work that could have been done already.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Who do you think the left should be grooming right now? Seems that’s the next more prudent conversation, if Bernie loses, be objective about what went wrong and start looking for a replacement

We all know AOC is the heir-apparent. It's guaranteed if she gets the Green New Deal passed. Or embarrasses all the politicians over it.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
We all know AOC is the heir-apparent. It's guaranteed if she gets the Green New Deal passed. Or embarrasses all the politicians over it.
AOC needs a lot of grooming do before she's ready.

It's gotta be a 40 - 60 year old person out there somewhere that's ready for action, no?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
In the context of previous presidential elections, Biden isn’t so very moderate. Nor are Klobuchar, Pete Buttigieg or other Democratic aspirants lumped in that category. They have carved out positions to the left of the party’s nominees over the past two decades, including the most recent three: Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and John Kerry.

And you know who gets the most credit for that? Sanders. The runner-up is Elizabeth Warren, who remains in the race spiritually if not physically, having also planted and cultivated ideas that spread far beyond her. Mike Bloomberg’s advocacy of a 5 percent surtax on incomes of over $5 million annually spoke to the pressure that her signature “wealth tax” put on Democrats to address how they would rein in huge fortunes. There was more attention to that issue in this Democratic primary than in primaries past

Opinion | Bernie Sanders Has Already Won the Democratic Primary

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The pandering, the desperation :wow:!

Actually....

None of this is outside of Bernie's comfort zone, everything here is controlled and to a certain extent expected.

So it really isn't as desperate and it may seem from the onset.