Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Josh Hawley is going to inherit MAGA and will be an Obama like figure for the populist right and far worse than Trump because he won't be a buffoon about his agenda.

This forum has been talking about him whenever we bring up the more polished versions :wow:

Hell the Coli the 1st place I've seen mention him. Think there was a twitter thread on him a few months back too.

He might not be the one... but whoever it is, is coming.

R. Money

RMCMB
Daps
Reppin
Caymans, bytch!
Tip of the iceberg:

2YXv8YB.jpg

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This forum has been talking about him whenever we bring up the more polished versions :wow:

Hell the Coli the 1st place I've seen mention him. Think there was a twitter thread on him a few months back too.

He might not be the one... but whoever it is, is coming.

He's from a red state, him leaving the senate is no risk.

Look at how people reacted to Pete Bootyjizz, he's so young, he's 'good looking', well spoken, he reminds me of Obama!

:francis:

People have proven they don't really care much about policy. They really exposed the fact when they tried to offer up Bloomberg as an alternative to Trump. They like their bigotry a little more sophisticated.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I actually see how people could be happier elsewhere and that’s why I see nothing wrong with encouraging them to move with America being, and looking to stay, so far off the mark :ld:

Personally, I think it's very dismissive to tell people to leave their own rightful country if they think the country needs improvement.

I'm sure some Black Americans could genuinely be happier living in parts of Africa or Europe, but I'm not going to tell Black activists to just give up the fight in America and move to Africa or Europe if they have critiques of America, even if they could be genuinely happier elsewhere.

People have their reasons and connections to their homeland, so the "pack up & move" advice just comes off as overly dismissive. It's not easy to leave your homeland behind.

It's also very admirable for people to stay and fight to improve their country, as we're all grateful our ancestors before us did.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Personally, I think it's very dismissive to tell people to leave their own rightful country if they think the country needs improvement.

I'm sure some Black Americans could genuinely be happier living in parts of Africa or Europe, but I'm not going to tell Black activists to just give up the fight in America and move to Africa or Europe if they have critiques of America, even if they could be genuinely happier elsewhere.

People have their reasons and connections to their homeland, so the "pack up & move" advice just comes off as overly dismissive. It's not easy to leave your homeland behind.

It's also very admirable for people to stay and fight to improve their country, as we're all grateful our ancestors before us did.
I agree, but to keep holding America to a standard it’s not set on achieving while also wanting that...seems like at some point you need to make a choice, I know plenty of people who did.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Here is another problem. Whoever Biden pick as VP will be the de facto nominee in 2024 if Biden win. I’m not confident the person he picks will be enough of a change agent to fight off the right.
It won’t, especially if they carry through with this woman of color thing. Kamala would be the only one that might make woman of color VP to nominee work.

Last edited:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Nah you clowns cease to have logical conversation when it was clear Bernie lost Super Tuesday When he was the clear cut front runner.. He lost Super Tuesday and it wasn’t even close so instead of putting the blame squarely on Bernie you dikk heads want to blame everyone else... When it showed Biden didn’t stand a chance y’all faggits ain’t have shyt to say.. Bernie gets washed and now y’all bums want to talk about someone’s mental state and move goal post :mjlol:

Hold that L like men :stopitslime:

None of what you said applies to me. Watch it with the "you clown" sh_t when I don't stan any candidate. I VOTE, I don't STAN anybody.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
if the "safe choice" who is "just going to knock out trump" gets to essentially choose the 2024 nominee via his VP choice I'm officially out and not voting for president in '24 off GP.

Because I already know how that story ends.