dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I didn’t just post favorability ratings. I also posted job approval numbers. Trump is getting close to having a 50 percent approval rating. For the majority of his presidency he been in the low 40s and even high 30s. His rating being in the high 40s suggests he is getting stronger not weaker. If you have evidence to suggest otherwise I am more than open to it. But just saying he now have a record doesn’t mean he is easer to beat.

As far as him being a worse candidate than Hillary we will see. This is something that can’t be proven until the general election starts. Btw I think Hillary was a awful candidate. However, I think Biden is weaker for the following reasons. HRC was unlikable to the general public but no one questioned if she could do the job. Trump is already attacking Biden on his mental fitness(the irony coming from that dumb piece of shyt). Biden also have scandals that his going to weigh down his campaign. Hillary was a extremely Disciplined politician. Biden is extremely gaff prone. It is going to stick out more in the general election.

Lastly,
I’m not framing the election as insurmountable because Bernie is losing. As you know Bernie wasn’t even my first choice. However, a lot of people are overlooking how weak Biden is just because they don’t like Bernie. I don’t think Trump is unbeatable. For an incumbent he is actually pretty weak. However, I don’t think Biden is the candidate that can take advantage of Trump weaknesses. I hope I am wrong.
Biden alone can’t, but flanked with the right VP, Obama, and the Bloomberg machine working overtime swarming the internet and airwaves, there is a strong coalition forming that might just carry his ass across the finish line. This coalition doesn’t happen for Bernie - he said no to the money, and the Obama seal of approval doesn’t carry as much weight for him as it does his former VP

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Biden alone can’t, but flanked with the right VP, Obama, and the Bloomberg machine working overtime swarming the internet and airwaves, there is a strong coalition forming that might just carry his ass across the finish line. This coalition doesn’t happen for Bernie - he said no to the money, and the Obama seal of approval doesn’t carry as much weight for him as it does his former VP
Obama going to make more appearances than Joey for the general

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope you are right, but I have my doubts. We will see

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Isn't that a conservative argument? If you don't like it move? Sounds like a childish argument.

If you can't learn from your own mistakes and learn from others you're in your feelings.

That's America in a nutshell. Can't fathom that the average person could be having a higher quality of life outside of America. No way people in Europe are happier with their employee rights, 30+ days of paid vacation, generous parental leave, etc! America numba one, biggest GDP! Don't like it, leave!

h6A0bvy.jpg

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I think Joe can win. I am terrified he can lose it though based on his history.

If he is the nominee, he MUST win.

My fear is we have the Senate, Joe wins and he doesn’t govern effectively leading to a way more polished right wing populist coming in 2024.

Breh..

You know it's coming..

Because you gotta figure.. Do a percentage of folk who dislike Trump, just dislike him because of his policies? Or do they dislike him because his not smart about how he does things, that his too overt...

4 years for a smarter, polished, YOUNGER right wing populist to appear. Because that populist energy isn't going anywhere.

Seeing some ominous stuff this primary

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Breh..

You know it's coming..

Because you gotta figure.. Do a percentage of folk who dislike Trump, just dislike him because of his policies? Or do they dislike him because his not smart about how he does things, that his too overt...

4 years for a smarter, polished, YOUNGER right wing populist to appear. Because that populist energy isn't going anywhere.

Exactly. Getting rid of Trump doesn't get rid of Trumpism. It's his party now.

If Biden doesn't translate down ballot now or later what's the fukking point. Not like he represents anything good.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That's America in a nutshell. Can't fathom that the average person could be having a higher quality of life outside of America. No way people in Europe are happier with their employee rights, 30+ days of paid vacation, generous parental leave, etc! America numba one, biggest GDP! Don't like it, leave!

h6A0bvy.jpg
I actually see how people could be happier elsewhere and that’s why I see nothing wrong with encouraging them to move with America being, and looking to stay, so far off the mark :ld:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

My fear is we have the Senate, Joe wins and he doesn’t govern effectively leading to a way more polished right wing populist coming in 2024.
Mos def. This is a huge concern I have as well.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Breh..

You know it's coming..

Josh Hawley is going to inherit MAGA and will be an Obama like figure for the populist right and far worse than Trump because he won't be a buffoon about his agenda.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

2024 is the better year for a progressive push, so if the left chooses the right candidate, they can effectively fight any threat from the right.

I don’t see Bernie or Biden as a kingmaker if they’re president, both sides will still want to fight for the party in 2024, so we’re exposed either way

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Exactly. Getting rid of Trump doesn't get rid of Trumpism. It's his party now.

If Biden doesn't translate down ballot now or later what's the fukking point. Not like he represents anything good.

I was just talking populism in general. But yeah that "trumpism" isn't going away....

Hopefully Biden does. Well the dem's and left will have 4 years to figure shyt out.