Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
@Skyfall you were so right. Fukk these lefty political professional class people :pacspit:

Bernie was better off with Tad Devine and his crew than this. :snoop:

Bernie's problem was always trying to sell the progressive platform as a class-only solution. All while saying that race isn't its own or even prevailing issue, but somehow a lesser than subset of class.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
@FAH1223 lol I definitely have criticized the professional progressive activist class but I think Stoller is going a bit too far lol. There was way more Twitter woke rhetoric that doesn't resonate in a national election in Warren's campaign than Bernie's

He's really worked up about all of this cause neither Bernie or Warren are looking like their gonna come out of this winning. The plan for Bernie to win was the centrists clustered on Super Tuesday and winning big delegate margins in Cali/Texas but we honestly didn't see the moderates coalescing + endorsements/free media for Biden coming that quickly. It was a good plan, it almost worked. As much as I criticize the failures of the professional activist/NGO industrial complex crowd, it didn't effect what happened after Nevada and South Carolina.

Stoller's tweet will have more weight during AOC's primary run in 2024/2028 when the Bernie/Warren activists join up together and she gets destroyed worse than Bernie in the south and Mid-west

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
Bernie's problem was always trying to sell the progressive platform as a class-only solution. All while saying that race isn't its own or even prevailing issue, but somehow a lesser than subset of class.
I'm tired of this lol. Warren's campaign leaned into the intersectional Twitter stuff more than Bernie did and she got smoked in the south worse than him. At least bernie had the under 35 black vote lol

You guys are aware that black voters in the primary electorate are voting for Joe Biden right? They aren't voting for Joe Biden cause he's intersectional or talks about race/class fluently lol. I already knew what was coming, look what I said in December.

My prediction is that Bernie's going to have the most delegates after the first three states then go on to lose the south and the discourse from professional class liberals will be Bernie didn’t do enough "woke" stuff to win over southern black voters... even though the person that beat him is crime bill Joe Biden.

I don’t think some people on here and on Twitter have any conception of the institutions and networks that drives voting across demographics -- including black voters in the south

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Kind of sad to see the Bernie Bro’s doing Trumps work for him.

Says the guy who in 2016 said he'd vote Trump over Bernie and didn't back down when I asked if you had that same energy in 2020.

You must be fukking joking.

From thread "Would you vote for Trump"
Over Bernie? Hell fukking yes. #TrumpSet

Last edited:
Daps
This take is totally wrong. It took the entire party apparatus, the whole media, and the lead poisoned brains of the baby boomers to stop Bernie.

And he's STILL in a position to win.

please elaborate on how he is in a position to win?

also how much of Bernie’s early success is attributable to a spit moderate vote?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think your overlooking two things. First the emotional aspect of this. Yes, while me and you can put our emotions to side and look at the bigger picture, it is insanely hard for most people to do that. A lot of time people will come around to making the right decision but it don’t always happen right away.

Second, I think our overlooking the difficulty of explaining bigger picture issues to people. The average person don’t even know basic civics. That is why many people say there is no difference between the parties and don’t vote. Trump is going to exploit Biden voting record. This is going make it even harder for some people to get onboard with his campaign. Agin it is going to take time for a lot of people to come round to supporting Biden. Just like it was going to time time for centrists to come round to supporting Bernie.
This isn’t about moving people on the fence, it’s about charging dem/dem voting independents to come out. And again, Trump now has a record, it’s not like 2016

Lastly, the emotional aspect is a small segment of voters, those polls showing how many people made their mind up in the 3 days before voting (some while in line) shows the masses aren’t emotionally invested. You hit them on fukked up environment and judges are for life, that’s enough, no need to dig in deep on policy, just outcomes.

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
"Factually happened"?

They cut the video in a suspicious place for sure but that doesn't mean the preceding sentences didn't happen. That speech was ugly, it sounded like his words had a 6 car pileup while exiting his mouth.

Yall cant save this man.
I can't but the voters will :umad:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Other countries are laughing at the DNC and our media establishment for covering for this man and his obvious cognitive decline. I hope y’all nikkas remember allllll this shyt come November 3rd if he gets the nom. We tried to save you.

that's skynews, a conservative outlet. Don't think I would put too much stock into it

truth be told I don't think other countries really give a damn