blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Both of them are weak candidates so :yeshrug:

This is what you get when you position the primary around “electability” and basically define it as being a white male.

If we wanted the person who would’ve actually been sharp enough to go into debates with Trump as well as really care about their role as president, we had her in the race but overlooked and attacked her (from both sides) since she wasn’t what was defined as “electable”

26+ candidates and two polarizing, glaringly weak 80 yr old white men are the candidates the people/process/media chose...:ld:
all during a pandemic that's disproportionately rough on old people who get infected

If we could run it back I would love to see warren just unapologetically run her race without trying to strategically position herself between percieved lanes

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Other countries laugh at us for Trump, fukk other countries, they haven’t surpassed America...and for those who admire them so much, go move to one :francis:

Isn't that a conservative argument? If you don't like it move? Sounds like a childish argument.

If you can't learn from your own mistakes and learn from others you're in your feelings.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Isn't that a conservative argument? If you don't like it move? Sounds like a childish argument.

If you can't learn from your own mistakes and learn from others you're in your feelings.
I don’t care what argument it is, I don’t care about foreign opinions in our elections (in the same way they don’t care about nor like America’s opinion about theirs). So yes, if you admire their input, go live where you can be more directly influenced by their opinion

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do you hear yourself right now?

You sound bitter. The elections aren't over yet.

If this thing changes up and Bernie defies the odds to come back and win, you guys shouldn't expect to speak to unity, because right now you are actively burning all available bridges.

Bernie still has a chance in the primary, but you are making sure he has no chance in the general at this rate.
Unity is a joke. There isn’t going to be unity no matter who wins. When Bernie was up the establishment Dems let it be known that they was going to do any and everything they could to stop him. I’m not even the biggest Bernie fan but I fully understand why people are not excited by Biden.

Like I said before if Biden wins the nomination (and He probably will) I will vote for him and encourage others to do the same mainly because of the federal courts. But you can’t expect people that fundamentally disagree with him on policy to be excited by him. Not only that but his voting record is horrible. In almost every issue I care about Biden was on the wrong side of it.

I was a Liz supporter, but at least I agreed with Bernie on enough issues that it wasn’t a hard transition for me. With Biden I fundamentally disagree with him on over 50 percent of the issues. It is a much harder transition to make. Especially since the primary isn’t officially over. Y’all are going have to give people more time. And for some the transition will be too much.