Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Other countries are laughing at the DNC and our media establishment for covering for this man and his obvious cognitive decline. I hope y’all nikkas remember allllll this shyt come November 3rd if he gets the nom. We tried to save you.

You didn’t try to save shyt you’re just bitter and angry your candidate is losing.:hhh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Like I said before if Biden wins the nomination (and He probably will) I will vote for him and encourage others to do the same mainly because of the federal courts. But you can’t expect people that fundamentally disagree with him on policy to be excited by him. Not only that but his voting record is horrible. In almost every issue I care about Biden was on the wrong side of it.

.Y’all are going have to give people more time. And for some the transition will be too much.
I don’t think you need to give people more time if a movement starts around the bolded and other critical issues that are affected by Trump in office, things that last well beyond one presidential term.

I firmly don’t believe Bernie would make an effective president and I don’t agree with Biden on many positions, but I’ve accepted my candidate is gone and have moved back to looking at the shyt that matters long term. the people in my/our bucket need to make noise about the issues that anyone coming out of the dem primary can positively affect, center the conversation on WHY it matters to “Beat trump”

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember when Castro at the debate went at Biden for being forgetful?

Notice Bernie going to Biden, I'm assuming to remind him what he had said.

Its legit scary man.

:mjgrin: Yeah this exchange was a huge boost to Castro in the primary.

How are you sharing this as a cautionary tale when it literally did nothing to Biden in the polls and in fact hurt Castro? Again this feigned concern for his mental state is swaying no one at all and only playing to Bernie crowds desperation.

Also why don’t you consider the logic conclusion of this line of argument? What does it say about Bernies general election appeal if he cannot defeat a candidate with dementia? :mjlol: Vote for me because I cannot beat the guy declining isn’t as persuasive an argument as Bernie surrogates think it is.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:mjgrin: Yeah this exchange was a huge boost to Castro in the primary.

How are you sharing this as a cautionary tale when it literally did nothing to Biden in the polls and in fact hurt Castro? Again this feigned concern for his mental state is swaying no one at all and only playing to Bernie crowds desperation.

Also why don’t you consider the logic conclusion of this line of argument? What does it say about Bernies general election appeal if he cannot defeat a candidate with dementia? :mjlol: Vote for me because I cannot beat the guy declining isn’t as persuasive an argument as Bernie surrogates think it is.

Its not about the primary.

Its about the general election.

I'm sorry but this isn't 2012 Biden who smacked around Paul Ryan.

And I've criticized the Bernie campaign on here. They don't have the political operatives needed to win. They had all this money. All these resources the others didn't have. I'm convinced Bernie isn't in it to actually win it.

We are so fukked.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
It's over for Bernie. Offline, nikkas just don't fukk with him. You literally have to sit down and break his policies down to older black folks. He's done a horrible time explaining his message. Biden got their vote by default, this shyt ain't close in the offline black community:wow: They don't know Beenie AT ALL:wow:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First I'm not apologizing for members here looking on the internet for disinformation to confirm their respective biases from trump supporters.

Second well yeah they would have did the same with bernies heart attack,which actually factually happened.
"Factually happened"?

They cut the video in a suspicious place for sure but that doesn't mean the preceding sentences didn't happen. That speech was ugly, it sounded like his words had a 6 car pileup while exiting his mouth.

Yall cant save this man.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think you need to give people more time if a movement starts around the bolded and other critical issues that are affected by Trump in office, things that last well beyond one presidential term.

I firmly don’t believe Bernie would make an effective president and I don’t agree with Biden on many positions, but I’ve accepted my candidate is gone and have moved back to looking at the shyt that matters long term. the people in my/our bucket need to make noise about the issues that anyone coming out of the dem primary can positively affect, center the conversation on WHY it matters to “Beat trump”
I think your overlooking two things. First the emotional aspect of this. Yes, while me and you can put our emotions to side and look at the bigger picture, it is insanely hard for most people to do that. A lot of time people will come around to making the right decision but it don’t always happen right away.

Second, I think our overlooking the difficulty of explaining bigger picture issues to people. The average person don’t even know basic civics. That is why many people say there is no difference between the parties and don’t vote. Trump is going to exploit Biden voting record. This is going make it even harder for some people to get onboard with his campaign. Agin it is going to take time for a lot of people to come round to supporting Biden. Just like it was going to time time for centrists to come round to supporting Bernie.

R. Money

RMCMB
Daps
Reppin
Caymans, bytch!

@Skyfall you were so right. Fukk these lefty political professional class people :pacspit:

Bernie was better off with Tad Devine and his crew than this. :snoop:

This take is totally wrong. It took the entire party apparatus, the whole media, and the lead poisoned brains of the baby boomers to stop Bernie.

And he's STILL in a position to win.