duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Bernie did endorse Jackson when he ran for president in 88. Too bad this is not 25 years ago when a Jackson endorsement meant something. Jesse have almost no pull anymore.
Yeah I don’t think this is Jesse trying to pay him back for something that happened 25 years ago my guy. He didn’t endorse him 4 years ago. :yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I just don’t believe people can’t see what is coming. I highly doubt Bernie will recover and when this nomination. He should of had a successor run instead of running himself. Too many people had hard feelings from 2016. Also a lot of people were hesitant to vote for a 78 year old man. He also have other weaknesses I spoke on before.

The general election is going to be a shyt show. I see no signs from the Biden Campaign or the Democratic Establishment that they can handle the dirty tricks/ campaigning that Trump is about to do. Just being anti Trump is not enough. I have a serious question for Biden supporters. With his performance during this primary, are y’all really confident he can best Trump?
Both of them are weak candidates so :yeshrug:

This is what you get when you position the primary around “electability” and basically define it as being a white male.

If we wanted the person who would’ve actually been sharp enough to go into debates with Trump as well as really care about their role as president, we had her in the race but overlooked and attacked her (from both sides) since she wasn’t what was defined as “electable”

26+ candidates and two polarizing, glaringly weak 80 yr old white men are the candidates the people/process/media chose...:ld:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I don’t think this is Jesse trying to pay him back for something that happened 25 years ago my guy. He didn’t endorse him 4 years ago. :yeshrug:
Not saying that. I’m just pointing out that they do have a connection. My main point is that this endorsement won’t do much to improve Bernie numbers with Black people.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Both of them are weak candidates so :yeshrug:

This is what you get when you position the primary around “electability” and basically define it as being a white male.

If we wanted the person who would’ve actually been sharp enough to go into debates with Trump as well as really care about their role as president, we had her in the race but overlooked and attacked her (from both sides) since she wasn’t what was defined as “electable”

26+ candidates and two polarizing, glaringly weak 80 yr old white men are the candidates the people/process/media chose...:ld:
Ship be sinking

Also speaks the the absurdity of the primary setup. Georgia isn’t close to voting so essentially my vote in this won’t count. I was going to vote for Warren even after she dropped out but with Biden’s issues I gotta rethink that.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Other countries are laughing at the DNC and our media establishment for covering for this man and his obvious cognitive decline. I hope y’all nikkas remember allllll this shyt come November 3rd if he gets the nom. We tried to save you.

Other countries laugh at us for Trump, fukk other countries, they haven’t surpassed America...and for those who admire them so much, go move to one :francis:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Other countries are laughing at the DNC and our media establishment for covering for this man and his obvious cognitive decline. I hope y’all nikkas remember allllll this shyt come November 3rd if he gets the nom. We tried to save you.

Do you hear yourself right now?

You sound bitter. The elections aren't over yet.

If this thing changes up and Bernie defies the odds to come back and win, you guys shouldn't expect to speak to unity, because right now you are actively burning all available bridges.

Bernie still has a chance in the primary, but you are making sure he has no chance in the general at this rate.