wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The last 20 or so pages is of people insulting "Bernie Bros" instead of an intellectual conversation. I guess that's what we're doing on the road to November.

Might need to take another break from this thread if it's going to be this unbearable. :francis:
The last pages are actually most of bro’s insulting Biden. Literally the most recent posts before you are some of the worst offenders in HL lashing out because the country has rejected their prophet, again

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Stuff like this is why disinformation works because Americans aren’t media literate.

Those two twitter accounts were from Trump supporters.
Real questionis why are we posting trump supporters here, because it confirms our bias takes?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Real questionis why are we posting trump supporters here, because it confirms our bias takes?
First, apologize for saying they were Bernie supporters when you didn’t bother to look at the source.

Second, that’s what the Trump campaign is going to do to Biden throughout the election cycle. They are going to constantly play on his mental well-being. That was always the danger of making him the nominee

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Biden supporters posted David Frum.
Bernie supporters posted Trump supporters.

So yeah, definite confirmation bias.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
First, apologize for saying they were Bernie supporters when you didn’t bother to look at the source.

Second, that’s what the Trump campaign is going to do to Biden throughout the election cycle. They are going to constantly play on his mental well-being. That was always the danger of making him the nominee
First I'm not apologizing for members here looking on the internet for disinformation to confirm their respective biases from trump supporters.

Second well yeah they would have did the same with bernies heart attack,which actually factually happened.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The last 20 or so pages is of people insulting "Bernie Bros" instead of an intellectual conversation. I guess that's what we're doing on the road to November.

Might need to take another break from this thread if it's going to be this unbearable. :francis:
Just like the white women who supported warren, I am also hurt like them by this online name calling. The democrat bros with zero respect

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Y’all see how Biden flubbed and accidentally broke the news of Kamala’s endorsement yesterday and literally ZERO people in MSM reported on it. Millions of views online but nobody talked about it in mainstream media.

Y’all really tryna trust this guy with state secrets? :francis:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just don’t believe people can’t see what is coming. I highly doubt Bernie will recover and when this nomination. He should of had a successor run instead of running himself. Too many people had hard feelings from 2016. Also a lot of people were hesitant to vote for a 78 year old man. He also have other weaknesses I spoke on before.

The general election is going to be a shyt show. I see no signs from the Biden Campaign or the Democratic Establishment that they can handle the dirty tricks/ campaigning that Trump is about to do. Just being anti Trump is not enough. I have a serious question for Biden supporters. With his performance during this primary, are y’all really confident he can beat Trump?

Last edited: