Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they're changing the debate format so that they don't have to stand.

Next thing you know it'll go from 2 hours to make your case in 7 minutes or less.
Start time changed to 11 am due to "scheduling conflicts"

Biden gets pre fed debate questions "Name some of your fondest memories with Barack Obama" "Which clubs does Obama prefer when golfing?"

All further debates are to be held in Joe Biden's living room due to coronavirus threat

New rule added that cuts off a debater's mic when focusing on a single subject for more than 3 sentences

10 minute Debate changed to accommodate 20 mintues of insurance advertisements

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The last 20 or so pages is of people insulting "Bernie Bros" instead of an intellectual conversation. I guess that's what we're doing on the road to November.

Might need to take another break from this thread if it's going to be this unbearable. :francis:
Nah you clowns cease to have logical conversation when it was clear Bernie lost Super Tuesday When he was the clear cut front runner.. He lost Super Tuesday and it wasn’t even close so instead of putting the blame squarely on Bernie you dikk heads want to blame everyone else... When it showed Biden didn’t stand a chance y’all faggits ain’t have shyt to say.. Bernie gets washed and now y’all bums want to talk about someone’s mental state and move goal post :mjlol:

Hold that L like men :stopitslime:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
the irony of bros going at joe's mental capacities when bernie just had a heart attack and we still dont know his ejection fraction or if he went to cardiac rehab :wow:
What about non-fan boys questioning Biden's mental capacity and Bernie's recent heart attack?
Both seem reasonable to me, and neither cancel out the other.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Start time changed to 11 am due to "scheduling conflicts"

Biden gets pre fed debate questions "Name some of your fondest memories with Barack Obama" "Which clubs does Obama prefer when golfing?"

All further debates are to be held in Joe Biden's living room due to coronavirus threat

New rule added that cuts off a debater's mic when focusing on a single subject for more than 3 sentences

10 minute Debate changed to accommodate 20 mintues of insurance advertisements
You left out juice breaks.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The last 20 or so pages is of people insulting "Bernie Bros" instead of an intellectual conversation. I guess that's what we're doing on the road to November.

Might need to take another break from this thread if it's going to be this unbearable. :francis:
Yep, and during that time Bernie supporters said nothing, didn't start anything and sent no shots back. Once again you see one side and miss the other side's bullshyt.

Both sets of supporters have been going at each other.

A week and a half ago I was congratulating Bernie supporters on the caucus wins and asking them if it would translate to the primaries. At that stage most folks were pretty sure it would, based on polling. No one was blaming anything or anyone while Bernie was winning. Actually there were complaints (rightfully so) about media coverage when it came to Bernie.

@Warren Moon got bushed for trumpeting Biden as everyone thought he was dead in the water.

Actually @Pressure was arguing for moderates in the party and I was telling him it looked like a changing of the guard with the way Bernie was sweeping the contests up to New Hampshire. I said it was something the party needed to accept and move aside and let them take charge.

I was wrong. At least I can admit that.

Last edited: