F K

All Star
Daps
the irony of bros going at joe's mental capacities when bernie just had a heart attack and we still dont know his ejection fraction or if he went to cardiac rehab :wow:
The second piece of evidence to consider is that in December, Biden released a three-page summary of his medical history in which “his doctor declared he is a ‘healthy, vigorous’ 77-year-old fully capable of taking on the role of president.” Here is what Stuart Jay Olshansky, a professor of public health at the University of Illinois at Chicago who analyzes the longevity of presidents, said about cognitive abilities after reviewing the report.

“The only test that hasn’t been done is the cognitive functioning test,” Olshansky added. “But the fact that he’s on the campaign trail and meeting a rigorous travel and meeting schedule probably would suffice as a replacement for the formal test for cognitive functioning.”

He said that cognitive tests are typically not required unless problems are detected.

:mjlol: we gotta bring booker back.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
What is a contested convention, and why does it matter in 2020?

SOCfzSk.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don’t know if that’s true. Trump has always been hesitant to wage war and Biden has supported every military action the US has taken that I can recall.

I really hate to come off as defending Biden, but Trump authorising Solemani's assassination is worse than anything Biden did and could've easily started a war if Iran didn't keep a cool head.

Biden isn't good on foreign policy but at least would be rational. Trump is basically a ticking timebomb. Let's not forget he put Bolton on..

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Current delegate count according to C-Span is Biden 664 to Sanders 573. I can't believe Sanders didn't net more delegates in Cali. 9
Here's the rest of the audio. They intentionally cut it mid sentence. This kinds of disinformation is annoying.

https://fox4kc.com/news/live-watch-...-joe-biden-speak-at-the-wwi-liberty-memorial/

38 mins in if you wanna see for yourself.

They've done that to Biden many times where they will cut a clip and spam it on social media as a omg moment. Then when someone posts what really happened nobody says shyt.

I'm kind of tired of this Bernie Bro vs Biden fan war. It shouldn't be like this.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
the irony of bros going at joe's mental capacities when bernie just had a heart attack and we still dont know his ejection fraction or if he went to cardiac rehab :wow:
Joe definitely has issues speaking. I dont know whether it's nerves or something else, but you can't sit here and tell me his speeches arent hard to watch.

And anyone playing the age angle at this point is just trolling because it's been clear for a while now that our president for the next 4 years will already have one foot in the grave.:old: